• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no desire to watch any part of an innocent man get decapitated, fake or not.  It honestly sickens me how desensitized people are to shit like this.  Our children have instant access to this stu

Well said sir.  Maybe things might have gone differently between myself and Tundra had I put it this way.   My second public apology this weekend goes out to Tundra.  I guess I should ratchet my ass

My mother always told me to believe half of what I see and none of what I hear, the older I get I realize just how smart she really was.

Posted Images

Yeah it looks like a demo

But you have to think hundreds of people would be involved with TRUCK loads of demo stuff
And weeks to rig and wire that includes stripping the interior for access to structural components
And then you have to think the whole attack was staged. and why even crash that building?

doesnt fly

More likely catistrophic failure of foundation due to the impact of falling buildings

Anyway.....Tinfoil hat is ok

Yes...

Question, ever see a building fall like this without human manipulation?

This video always cracks me up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2hfqSrxg30

Just like when they drop old hotels in Vegas.

There have been cases when demos don't go as planned (charges misfire) and the building falls sideways and makes a huge mess.

Buildings falling due to random catastrophic damage don't drop nice and neatly into their own footprint at free fall speed.

And the building fell completely.... all of it all at once.

"1,700+ architects and engineers have signed a petition calling for a new investigation into the destruction of Building 7, specifying that it should include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives."

http://rememberbuilding7.org/7-facts-about-building-7/

Edited by Spartacus

Yep, seeking the truth is always such a stupid thing to do..... right?

No seeking the truth is the smart thing to do.

but people who make a career of conspiracy, may not be the most honest of sources.

you can think for yourself, and study what is available, then come to a RATIONAL decision considering all the nessessary infrastructure , that would be required for such an event to occur, and to maintain the cover up.

think what you want to think, your opinion is your opinion, you are entitled to it.

but dont be upset that everybody wont follow

I hadn't seen the full video of Foley until just a few minutes ago.  After watching, I have to say, what a load of crap.  I watched ISIS dude hack at least three times at the neck before it cut away and zero blood.  Then they show the body with a head and the neck is cut in a perfectly straight line.  WTF???

Watch the vid in this link.  Fast forward past the Barry crap and watch for yourself.

Either you're able to debunk this, or we are looking at another case of WMD's.

IMO, there is nothing scary or gross about this video.  No suffering.  No blood till after the fact.  Even the squeamish can handle this one.

http://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2014/08/foley-beheading-done-with-cpr-doll-false-flag-fake-2-2567820.html

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/09/02/video-reportedly-shows-beheading-reporter-steven-sotloff-by-isis/

I hadn't seen the full video of Foley until just a few minutes ago.  After watching, I have to say, what a load of crap.  I watched ISIS dude hack at least three times at the neck before it cut away and zero blood.  Then they show the body with a head and the neck is cut in a perfectly straight line.  WTF???

Watch the vid in this link.  Fast forward past the Barry crap and watch for yourself.

IMO, there is nothing scary or gross about this video.  No suffering.  No blood till after the fact.  Even the squeamish can handle this one.

http://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2014/08/foley-beheading-done-with-cpr-doll-false-flag-fake-2-2567820.html

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/09/02/video-reportedly-shows-beheading-reporter-steven-sotloff-by-isis/

Did you watch the first video?  If you did and you believe this is real just cuz the regime confirms reality, yer smoking the same crack Barry is.  I'm basing my opinion purely on what I saw with my own eyes.  Foley got his neck hacked approx 6 times before it cut away and zero... zero blood.  

You can hate CT's all you want, but when it's right there in front of you , c'mon...

but people who make a career of conspiracy, may not be the most honest of sources.

you can think for yourself, and study what is available, then come to a RATIONAL decision considering all the nessessary infrastructure , that would be required for such an event to occur, and to maintain the cover up.

think what you want to think, your opinion is your opinion, you are entitled to it.

It makes it easy for them if you don't question it.  Hell, it's easy for them anyhow.  If you question this crap, you're just silly, right?tinfoilhat.gif

I may have fallen for one.  Hell, maybe even two,  But three buildings falling the same way?nonono.gif   Fuck demolition experts.f0ckers.gif   When we need a building to fall into it's own footprint, we'll just fly a 767 into them at any random spot and they'll fall like a rock in under 2 hrs.haha.gif   Much more efficient than those silly demo idiots.big_smile.gif

Move along...  Nothing to see hereshocked.gif

• Like 1

Did you watch the first video?  If you did and you believe this is real just cuz the regime confirms reality, yer smoking the same crack Barry is.  I'm basing my opinion purely on what I saw with my own eyes.  Foley got his neck hacked approx 6 times before it cut away and zero... zero blood.  

You can hate CT's all you want, but when it's right there in front of you , c'mon...

I think you misunderstand my motive for posting that.

Yes I watched it.

I didn't say anything about believing it or not believing it.

I posted the link to add the new beheading story to this thread, I quoted the OP for context and because that is what the thread is about.

Have I said anything to lead you to believe that I hate CTs? I did not, in fact I really like the discussion. Regarding building 7, I do not believe the official story or pretend to know how that building free fell neatly into its own footprint in 2 seconds.

Not saying to buy into every theory that's been laid out..... but the official story of 911 does not fit the facts.

Edit: As far as not believing in "conspiracy theories"...... did Watergate happen? Fast & Furious (and its cover-up)?

Those were both criminal conspiracies committed by government officials. There are plenty more examples

of conspiracies that actually happened.

Edited by Spartacus

I think you misunderstand my motive for posting that.

Yes I watched it.

I didn't say anything about believing it or not believing it.

I posted the link to add the new beheading story to this thread, I quoted the OP for context and because that is what the thread is about.

Have I said anything to lead you to believe that I hate CTs? I did not, in fact I really like the discussion. Regarding building 7, I do not believe the official story or pretend to know how that building free fell neatly into its own footprint in 2 seconds.

Sorry...  You posted a link to Fox News saying the 2nd video is authentic.  I can no longer believe a single word the regime says, so I didn't get past the headline.  My bad...

It fell into it's own footprint in two seconds cuz it was weakened.  Right Jim?haha.gif

Oh and towers 1 and 2 were weakened by a jet hitting them.haha.gif

Oh and...  Hundreds of people that flew that day would rather die than be cut by a box cutterhaha.gif

And you fuckers think I'm the crazy onebig_smile.gif

• Like 1

Would getting back on topic be a good idea, or has this thread already been flushed down the conspiracy theory toilet, never to return?

....nevermind. I should have known...there must have been a sale on aluminum foil at Wal-Mart and the EBT cards messed up again.

Edited by patriot

"Coast To Coast" had a show on 911 Truth last night.

"In the first half, Founder of Architects and Engineers for 9-11 Truth, Richard Gage, talked about the destruction of the three World Trade Center high rises on 9-11, and why 2,250 architects and engineers have found evidence for controlled demolition and are calling for a new investigation. Upon viewing evidence not presented in mainstream media, it's possible to discern when a building is falling down versus when one is collapsing, and he's concluded that even though planes hit two of the towers, "all three towers were brought down by controlled explosive demolitions." The video evidence of the collapse of Building 7, as well as the Twin Towers, shows that each of them are destroyed suddenly, and explosively, and in free-fall in the case of Building 7, he added.

Investigative consultant RJ Lee found a large amount of tiny iron spheres (from molten iron) in the World Trade Center dust, which is consistent with what one would find if thermite incendiaries were used for the demolition, Gage continued. The 9-11 Commission members themselves say they were lied to by the Bush administration, and set up to fail, and the attorney for the Commission, John Farmer, stated that at some point there was a decision made not to tell the American people the truth about 9-11, he reported. Further, Gage remarked that the operation must have included people going all the way or near all the way to the top of the government, in that NORAD was ordered to stand down, when normally they would quickly respond to bring hijackers down."

"Coast To Coast" had a show on 911 Truth last night.

"In the first half, Founder of Architects and Engineers for 9-11 Truth, Richard Gage, talked about the destruction of the three World Trade Center high rises on 9-11, and why 2,250 architects and engineers have found evidence for controlled demolition and are calling for a new investigation. Upon viewing evidence not presented in mainstream media, it's possible to discern when a building is falling down versus when one is collapsing, and he's concluded that even though planes hit two of the towers, "all three towers were brought down by controlled explosive demolitions." The video evidence of the collapse of Building 7, as well as the Twin Towers, shows that each of them are destroyed suddenly, and explosively, and in free-fall in the case of Building 7, he added.

Investigative consultant RJ Lee found a large amount of tiny iron spheres (from molten iron) in the World Trade Center dust, which is consistent with what one would find if thermite incendiaries were used for the demolition, Gage continued. The 9-11 Commission members themselves say they were lied to by the Bush administration, and set up to fail, and the attorney for the Commission, John Farmer, stated that at some point there was a decision made not to tell the American people the truth about 9-11, he reported. Further, Gage remarked that the operation must have included people going all the way or near all the way to the top of the government, in that NORAD was ordered to stand down, when normally they would quickly respond to bring hijackers down."

The nay sayers will say that your source is BS and this info must be dismissed.

>>The nay sayers will say that your source is BS and this info must be dismissed.

I know.

They'll look for any reason to say it's not true that it was an inside job.

None of us want that to be true, but the truth is what it is.

They'll continue to think goat herders in caves planned and executed

the whole thing. It's too painful to even consider the truth.

It just dawned on me that when chemtrails are discussed, most of the people at work who ask for hard proof and evidence, are religious. I never noticed how funny that was before. I guess all I would have to do is say that I have faith and that other people told me it was true. I actually think I could make a stronger case for the crazy chemtrails(ie. one piece of evidence). Just an observation.

I posed this very question on FB not a week ago! You can in full detail see and watch all the other beheading on the net and we all have out of morbid curiosity. Yet none of these have been viewable, right!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Total false flag........ 

• Like 1

Failure of the foundation, and the weight of the water tanks up top to buckle the damaged beams.

and my buddy, who was there, posed in front of one of the beams at ground zero that was put under so much pressure from the water tanks that it hit 2500 c and must have aligned the molecules to create a perfect 45 degree angle on the beam.

strange how science works.

• Like 2