I hadn't seen the full video of Foley until just a few minutes ago.  After watching, I have to say, what a load of crap.  I watched ISIS dude hack at least three times at the neck before it cut away and zero blood.  Then they show the body with a head and the neck is cut in a perfectly straight line.  WTF???

Watch the vid in this link.  Fast forward past the Barry crap and watch for yourself.

Either you're able to debunk this, or we are looking at another case of WMD's.

IMO, there is nothing scary or gross about this video.  No suffering.  No blood till after the fact.  Even the squeamish can handle this one.

http://beforeitsnews.com/eu/2014/08/foley-beheading-done-with-cpr-doll-false-flag-fake-2-2567820.html

Edited by Big John!
  • Like 1
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have no desire to watch any part of an innocent man get decapitated, fake or not.  It honestly sickens me how desensitized people are to shit like this.  Our children have instant access to this stu

Well said sir.  Maybe things might have gone differently between myself and Tundra had I put it this way.   My second public apology this weekend goes out to Tundra.  I guess I should ratchet my ass

My mother always told me to believe half of what I see and none of what I hear, the older I get I realize just how smart she really was.

Posted Images

The terrible thing is that no one will ever be held accountable for all of this bullshit nothing_to_say.gif

So I take it that you agree that it's crap.  I was blown away when I watched it.  

9-11...  Fake

Sandy Hook...  Totally fake.

Foley...  Retardedly fake.

I'm guessing this shit has been going on forever.  I think due to the fact that they've gotten away with it so easily in the past that they have underestimated the internet.  Thus them going after the net.  Make sure and save your favorite tin foil vids as it won't be long before they are outlawed.

I have no desire to watch any part of an innocent man get decapitated, fake or not.  It honestly sickens me how desensitized people are to shit like this.  Our children have instant access to this stuff now, God help us all.  smh

• Like 7

I have no desire to watch any part of an innocent man get decapitated, fake or not.  It honestly sickens me how desensitized people are to shit like this.  Our children have instant access to this stuff now, God help us all.  smh

^^This^^ is what you take away from this??? Watch the vid before you run off at the yapper please.  If you're so worried about your kids, the fact that this vid is fake should bother you much more than the vid itself.  Go ahead a play into the garbage that is being spewed at us which will no doubt cost the lives of many Americans.  Your attitude makes it easy for them.

God help us all when our gov't and media is involved in this shit and the sheep will have no part of the truth.

Edited by Big John!
  • Like 1

Me either, but that's not what this video shows. I no longer trust my government/media, as they have proven to me that they are the worse liars that I know, I'm not going to "just go with whatever they say" any longer. Hollywood runs the white house now, believe what you will.

Edited by AA re-cvrd
  • Like 1

^^This^^ is what you take away from this??? Watch the vid before you run off at the yapper please.  If you're so worried about your kids, the fact that this vid is fake should bother you much more than the vid itself.  Go ahead a play into the garbage that is being spewed at us which will no doubt cost the lives of many Americans.  Your attitude makes it easy for them.

God help us all when our gov't and media is involved in this shit and the sheep will have no part of the truth.

Whoa there junior.  Why the personal attack on me for not wanting to watch this?  Running off at the yapper?  My Attitude?  Go fuck yourself.  .

Edited by Tundra1
  • Like 1

Whoa there junior.  Why the personal attack on me for not wanting to watch this?  Running off at the yapper?  My Attitude?  Go fuck yourself.  .

Go away...  You have no place in this thread.  Yer not gonna bait me any further with your nonsense.

Im not sure if these discoveries are supposed to dismiss all isis atrocities as bullshit, or make us think weve been lied to about everything related to isis.  The faked beheading seems to be a propagantastic excuse to shove us back into war.  They have lied to the people for far less (ie sandyhook).  

Id bet most americans dont care how many brown people isis kills, this is why they faked an american being beheaded.  Its all a ploy to garner support for more war.

Though, unless this vice report on isis is complete and utter fabrication, which I cant believe, isis is still a bunch of murderous mutherfuckers hell bent on killing/controling everyone who isnt their kind of muslim.  

Edit:  Maybe they are evil because they have control of our oil....

Edited by Boomsick42
  • Like 1

Well these fuken muzzies have been pulling this shit for thousands of years, and yes they are dangerous, every now and then ya just gotta kill several million of the pricks and they'll behave for a while.

That's exactly what the crusades did!  It shut them down for a few hundred years. 

• Like 2

^^You're right, I generally avoid your excessive posts as a rule of thumb.  No idea why I clicked this one...  My bad, I'm out.

And since you have nothing worth contributing, thank you!

Im not sure if these discoveries are supposed to dismiss all isis atrocities as bullshit, or make us think weve been lied to about everything related to isis.  The faked beheading seems to be a propagantastic excuse to shove us back into war.  They have lied to the people for far less (ie sandyhook).  

Id bet most americans dont care how many brown people isis kills, this is why they faked an american being beheaded.  Its all a ploy to garner support for more war.

Though, unless this vice report on isis is complete and utter fabrication, which I cant believe, isis is still a bunch of murderous mutherfuckers hell bent on killing/controling everyone who isnt their kind of muslim.  

Edit:  Maybe they are evil because they have control of our oil....

I concur 100%  The beheading video doesn't change my views on the jihad mother fuckers one bit.  But, it really pisses me off to see the gov't with it's media minions lying to us on every fucking front.

I'm not going to watch the video, but how does anyone know whether someone took the original video and altered it to make it look fake in order to promote their own agenda? If so, it looks like it might be working.

• Like 3

Well these fuken muzzies have been pulling this shit for thousands of years, and yes they are dangerous, every now and then ya just gotta kill several million of the pricks and they'll behave for a while.

I'm gameph34r.png 022.gif

I will say that years ago I watched a video on ogrish.com of a Chechen cutting off the head of a Russian soldier, there was absolutely no faking it, and there was surprisingly little blood.

Desensitized to it? Unfortunately yes I am.

I see not many reasons to fake this sort of thing, as we continue to show no sign of doing anything about ISIS at all, until eventually they will find some way to stage abother mass terrorist attack in a western nation.

This type of activity is nothing new. Its been going on for as long as man has been here. The sad truth is that it is a reality in many parts of the world. As fucked up as it is, I can watch it, but that dont mean that I like to.

These IS fucks bullying the scared, unarmed and weak show nothing but cowardice. And beheading them is no different, and not going to make me fear them. It shows me just how pathetic they really are, and that they have no honor.

• Like 1

I'm not going to watch the video, but how does anyone know whether someone took the original video and altered it to make it look fake in order to promote their own agenda? If so, it looks like it might be working.

Hmmmmm...drevil.gif   Thats a very astute observation.  

Not seeing it, for many, detaches the 'realism' of the event. It does something to you to see it. I have talked to many grunts, real grunts who went to hell and back, and they have ALL agreed that the attitudes of the average Americans can only be influenced by seeing the reality of these terrible situations. There are some, you included, who do not need to see them to get the reality and the gravity of the situations for which they persist. 

But without them, the meaning gets lost.

Not seeing it, for many, detaches the 'realism' of the event. It does something to you to see it. I have talked to many grunts, real grunts who went to hell and back, and they have ALL agreed that the attitudes of the average Americans can only be influenced by seeing the reality of these terrible situations. There are some, you included, who do not need to see them to get the reality and the gravity of the situations for which they persist. 

But without them, the meaning gets lost.

Well said sir.  Maybe things might have gone differently between myself and Tundra had I put it this way.

My second public apology this weekend goes out to Tundra.  I guess I should ratchet my ass back on the anger a bit. 

I'm just really fed up with the way our country is being run.  I'm fed up with the lies.  You want to run the country in some backward ass fucked up way?  Fine.  You got elected by the people.  So we deal with it, one way or another.  I'm even ok with a lie here or there to protect the best interest of the country.  But this fuckin lying every step of the way with the gov't and the media is getting really fuckin old.

Do we need to go kick some Jihadi ass?  I believe so.  Do we need to do it based on this?  No!  I've seen some other shit that is much more disturbing than the bullshit propaganda beheading video that has lead me to this conclusion. 

This is not how it's supposed to be.  How can we stand behind our leaders when not a single fuckin thing that comes out of their mouth's is true?

• Like 6

....I'm just really fed up with the way our country is being run.  I'm fed up with the lies.....

....But this fuckin lying every step of the way with the gov't and the media is getting really fuckin old....

This is not how it's supposed to be.  How can we stand behind our leaders when not a single fuckin thing that comes out of their mouth's is true?

I'm with ya John, it's hard not to be angry and frustrated at what's going on.

Most of us are on the same page here and it's no big deal to blow off some steam.

• Like 1

The terrible thing is that no one will ever be held accountable for all of this bullshit nothing_to_say.gif

It does suck to see them getting away with so much for so long.

They will eventually be held accountable, if not in this life then the next.

For some of them the accountability will be far worse than they ever could have imagined.

anger.gifanger.gifanger.gif

011.gif011.gif011.gif011.gif011.gif011.gif011.gif

• Like 2

For some of them the accountability will be far worse than they ever could have imagined.

anger.gifanger.gifanger.gif

011.gif011.gif011.gif011.gif011.gif011.gif011.gif

I have a grandson who will be old enough to go fight these evil pricks in a couple of years,    for what , a lie?

Of course he might be fighting them here in a couple of years if let these pricks in DC have their way.

I've lived my life, for whatever it's worth, but look at what we're leaving for them horror.gif

• Like 4

No hard feelings Big John!  Sometimes text gets interpreted wrong, as tone of voice and inflection is non-existent.  I am one that is genuinely disturbed by some of the hardcore gruesome videos that are out there.  Some stuff I'd rather not see, I feel like it brings on negative vibes.  Hell,  I don't even like horror movies.

Anyways, man I apologize as well.  I think you're a solid dude, and I do enjoy your posts.

• Like 1

The terrible thing is that no one will ever be held accountable for all of this bullshit :nothing_to_say:

:anger::anger::anger:

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

I have a grandson who will be old enough to go fight these evil pricks in a couple of years,    for what , a lie?

Of course he might be fighting them here in a couple of years if let these pricks in DC have their way.

I've lived my life, for whatever it's worth, but look at what we're leaving for them :horror:

^^^ This is what bothers me more than anything related to the current state of the world. We will likely be the first generation to leave our kids and grand kids worse off than we had it.