Banning Russian-made AK-47s sets off a U.S. buying frenzy

Here's a snipit of the garbage being spewed by these leftist pigs, (Washington Post);

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/banning-russian-made-ak-47s-sets-off-a-us-buying-frenzy/2014/08/31/ad6cbbde-2e0a-11e4-994d-202962a9150c_story.html

"Background checks are not required for private sales in most states. “If you’re buying these guns and selling them on the second market, we’re talking about potentially dangerous people getting high-powered weapons,” said Brian Malte, director of federal and state mobilization at the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. “That’s a huge concern.”

Everything is a 'huge concern'.  I really.....really hate their phrasing.  The attempt to come off as genuine and worried reeks from their true intent.  There are bg check commercials on TV here now with so-called (former) LEOs saying how 'concerned' they are.  Gimme a fucking break. 

• Like 2

Big push for legislation before the mid-terms?

It is already a crime to sell a firearm to a prohibited person.

But... all we need is MORE "common-sense legislation". Right.

At least, we can thank Barry for increasing the number of NEW gun owners.

Edited by Sim_Player

Here's a snipit of the garbage being spewed by these leftist pigs, (Washington Post);

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/banning-russian-made-ak-47s-sets-off-a-us-buying-frenzy/2014/08/31/ad6cbbde-2e0a-11e4-994d-202962a9150c_story.html

"Background checks are not required for private sales in most states. “If you’re buying these guns and selling them on the second market, we’re talking about potentially dangerous people getting high-powered weapons,” said Brian Malte, director of federal and state mobilization at the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. “That’s a huge concern.”

Was this written by the ear plug bullets journalist?

• Like 1

In the big picture,  there is very little frenzy over the ban.

veprs are only $499,  seems it would be a good time to buy

I think that there are many out there that would love to see a repeat of the great panic of 2013.  I've got all the AK's I want for now.  I'm much more concerned about ammo.

In the big picture,  there is very little frenzy over the ban.

veprs are only $499,  seems it would be a good time to buy

Where???? All I'm seeing is around the $900 and up price, and thats for the sporter models

They've been sold out for almost two days now. It was centerfiresystems that had them. They went fast.

Was this written by the ear plug bullets journalist?

Not sure...but it is just as accurate

It's bullshit propaganda, one of my staff asked me if saw the headline in the local paper this morning, I informed him that I don't read the lying rag, he started rambling about all ak47s being banned. After a few questions I figured out that he didn't read the entire article, I'd bet that he only read the headline, so I took a few minutes to school him on the obutfuker/fineswine "sanctions"/ban. Most people are so fucking ignorant that they shouldn't let out into society.