Way back in High School about a million years ago, I eventually learned that if you are nice, smile, are polite, maintain gentle eye contact, take them out for a nice meal, treat them like a young lady, spend some time and money on them...then gently ask them if they would like to spend some intimate time with me, then the response was usually the same....a big hard slap to the face! Ah man. Also word got out that I was .... humm .... humm .... way over endowed. HB of CJ (old coot) (a legend in his own mind) smile.pngsmile.png

Way back in High School about a million years ago, I eventually learned that if you are nice, smile, are polite, maintain gentle eye contact, take them out for a nice meal, treat them like a young lady, spend some time and money on them...then gently ask them if they would like to spend some intimate time with me, then the response was usually the same....a big hard slap to the face! Ah man. Also word got out that I was .... humm .... humm .... way over endowed. HB of CJ (old coot) (a legend in his own mind) smile.pngsmile.png

First id take a girl to burger king or subway or wherever cheap, then go to the liquor store for some captain morgan(or my older friends house before I was 21), then back to my parents basement for some drinks, and once the bottle was gone...(cue barry white!).  If that didnt seal the deal, I gave up.  But it worked a surprising number of times.

I laid a mile of pipe in that basement, three inches at a time.

• Like 2

Your game was flawed.  I treated them pretty much like crap and ignored them.  This worked very well.  Not kidding one bit...

First id take a girl to burger king or subway or wherever cheap, then go to the liquor store for some captain morgan(or my older friends house before I was 21), then back to my parents basement for some drinks, and once the bottle was gone...(cue barry white!).  If that didnt seal the deal, I gave up.  But it worked a surprising number of times.

I laid a mile of pipe in that basement, three inches at a time.

Gotta steal that onehaha.gif