30 Most Heavily Armed Counties in US

http://buzzpo.com/shocking-americas-top-30-heaviest-armed-counties/

And not a single one in TX.  Things that make you go hmmmmm.

All the fucktards moving to TX are gonna turn that great state pink.  There are few out there, that were sheeple, that will get to a free state and appreciate it as I did.  They take their liberal crap with them.  

I doubt this had anything to do with this poll.  Just ranting out loud...

Most of us moving to Texas are defiantly NOT fucktards! There is a 2 gun rule, you are supposed to bring at least 2 guns per person when moving to Texas, if you pass that test you can be a 'neighbor', Those of us bringing 10+ guns per person are welcomed as :friend'!

• Like 1

First off this poll is BS! How again do they know whom has what? Texans that I know, not transplants really take umbrage to strangers asking about their "bidness", especially about firearm ownership. You ask that question and you don't know them don't be surprised by the answer and you are immediately suspect. It was like the census crap asking anything other than how many people live in your home. That number was politely provided as for the rest left blank and when the turds came a knocking got no response.

It's not a poll.  It's data collected from gun sales figures.

Doesn't matter if it's accurate or not.  Nothing is based on it.

I just found it interesting that the county I live in is on the list and the county I grew up in (another state) is on the list.

• Like 1

Ok how are these being compiled? Because if its on back ground checks, it could just indicate that people in some areas buy multiple firearms at one time.. I know I normally bought two at a time to save the FDLE background check fee, as that was $5 to $10 depending on the dealer. I know guys that buy four or five at a time, saving the whole year and doing it in a single hit when the holiday sales are running. So it could just show buying habits if its using background checks to measure.

Another possibility is that gun stores are more evenly distributed thus no one county has higher numbers.

What happens in other states is that towns are too small to support a gun shop, so people go to the city to buy what they want. Thus it concentrates buying.

Also don't you skip the background check with a CCW in many states? If so then the map could be showing the result of that.

• Like 1

As many liberals migrate to the Lone Star State in search of lower taxes, cheaper cost of living, and higher employment rates, they bring their liberal anti-gun ideology with them.

It’s time that we as Americans stop believing stereotypes, and look at the facts. TEXAS IS NOT FIREARMS FRIENDLY, AND MIGHT NOT STAY RED FOREVER!

Ok how are these being compiled? Because if its on back ground checks, it could just indicate that people in some areas buy multiple firearms at one time.. I know I normally bought two at a time to save the FDLE background check fee, as that was $5 to $10 depending on the dealer. I know guys that buy four or five at a time, saving the whole year and doing it in a single hit when the holiday sales are running. So it could just show buying habits if its using background checks to measure..

No to mention the states where no background check is required due to being a CWP holder. I havent had a background check call in 5 years as a CWP holder.....SC had 2 in the top 50 and another one at 51. I also suspect its not considering hand downs or WV would have more. Everybody there has grandad's shotgun/pistol in the closet/drawer.