well, its that time, should be just nuke them?

well what the topic says.

everyone i know is mobilizeng this weekend, and we are meeting a threat with a threat.

my hat is is off the the boys and girls rotating right now. me and my kind will hold it clear. if anything happens, it will be really bad for them.

e pluribus unem, and fuck you

i mean, we cant just blow up kandahar, thats kinda unfair......

but....if these assholes pull this shit again? you asssholes better do what you said you were gonna do......I aint playing games with these fuckers this time around.

come on....LOL....its not against the law for me to defend my country during wartime, BITCH.

actually, most the folks over here are pretty good

very few that i would go after, if attacked again.

the other thing is, why the hell are you guys so worried about servastopol? ya know how many millions of men the russians put into that fight in ww2? and your gonna tell them that its democratic? what? thats like telling USA mexico is defunct. your barking up the wrong tree

servastapol? yer seriously on crack or pills or something. worry about real stuff.

that is none of our fucking business right now.

worry about Meixico and Cuba.

Edited by Ben Vampatella

kursk was fought right outside of there, come on

we should just nuke the folks in the dry areas, they already are in test zones LOL. should be easy to get most of those assholes, and just coordinate the rest of it

we get permission from the russians and accidentally take out part of georgia, noone will care

then we move in

are you going to seriously ask the Russians to give up servastapol and kursk? what are you smoking? *I* wouldnt even ask them to give that up

what did everyone sleep in school or what?

thats like ten MILLION folks died to take that from the nazis.   are you fucking SERIOUS????   only the nigger......

worry bout next week boys. bvamp out

oph yehm, and dont expect the russians to help us next week, with how you been acting, you prude assholes.....thanks..... thats our best ally, you assholes.   thanks a lot.

I REMEMBER

it really would make those guys look like fuckin idiots if one of my Russian friends came through right now......I am seriously expecfting an attack in the US this next week. if one of you can be of help, make em look like fucking morons.

Edited by Ben Vampatella

I remember Jimmy Carter cancelling the development of the neutron bomb. What a wonderful solution the bomb could have been-all of them go to heaven-if you believe in that sort of thing.

Hammers still cost 1000 for the guberment, might just be a few tucked away for a rainy day

well what the topic says.

everyone i know is mobilizeng this weekend, and we are meeting a threat with a threat.

my hat is is off the the boys and girls rotating right now. me and my kind will hold it clear. if anything happens, it will be really bad for them.

e pluribus unem, and fuck you

i mean, we cant just blow up kandahar, thats kinda unfair......

but....if these assholes pull this shit again? you asssholes better do what you said you were gonna do......I aint playing games with these fuckers this time around.

come on....LOL....its not against the law for me to defend my country during wartime, BITCH.

actually, most the folks over here are pretty good

very few that i would go after, if attacked again.

the other thing is, why the hell are you guys so worried about servastopol? ya know how many millions of men the russians put into that fight in ww2? and your gonna tell them that its democratic? what? thats like telling USA mexico is defunct. your barking up the wrong tree

servastapol? yer seriously on crack or pills or something. worry about real stuff.

that is none of our fucking business right now.

worry about Meixico and Cuba.

You shall be swallowed up in the fires of Allahs great wrath, infidel pig!Jihad to your kindred! Edited by SaigaSlinger

Someone needs to tell these people that Allah is not real.

Someone needs to explain to them what a woman who lives her entire life as a virgin looks like. Whoever made up that virgin nonsense wasn't a very deep thinker or was hung like a squirrel, maybe both.

• Like 2

I remember Jimmy Carter cancelling the development of the neutron bomb. What a wonderful solution the bomb could have been-all of them go to heaven-if you believe in that sort of thing.

And who would deploy it?  The last president that looked in putie's eyes and saw a good man, started nation building to give freedom to evil that hated us and murdered ~3k of us in one shot -costing the lives of how many thousands of Honorable US Servicemen, called off the hit on OBL, labled evil "Religion of Peace", declared war on US rights, and hell, even backed down on the NAME of the nation building project? 

And I don't even need to get into the current failure in chief.