The novelty is gone...3 times out and a fail every time

It's a heck of a good deal, I'll probably get a few myself again. We get quite a few calls from guys with problems

Although, IMO the fire sale price also says a lot about where this model is headed.

Well done T&N,

Thanks for keeping the price of the BR99 down.

Isxevo, purchased a MKA & spent a lot of cash on it & it didn't work. 

Let's see his first report on the BR99.

Every time anybody has something good to say about the BR99, All you get is cheap snide remarks.

Just waiting for the next Gimp to chip in about how great his over priced MKA is  ZZZZZZZ

It's a heck of a good deal, I'll probably get a few myself again. We get quite a few calls from guys with problems

Although, IMO the fire sale price also says a lot about where this model is headed.

Well done T&N,

Thanks for keeping the price of the BR99 down.

Isxevo, purchased a MKA & spent a lot of cash on it & it didn't work. 

Let's see his first report on the BR99.

Every time anybody has something good to say about the BR99, All you get is cheap snide remarks.

Just waiting for the next Gimp to chip in about how great his over priced MKA is  ZZZZZZZ

Grima, dont know where you came up with that???  I never had any problems with the MKA I bought???  It actually worked really well.  Basically, I bought one of the first few XN models from T&N when they were in the $700 price range.  My original intent was to totally trick it out.  Firebird lower, new hand guard, etc.  What I realized though was you end up dumping $1500+ into a gun and at the end of the day its still an MKA.......  The aftermarket parts for these guns are still just a touch too expensive in my opinion as well.  Makes it really hard to commit to a gun platform when all the cool parts end up costing more than the gun.  Also their were a few design flaws with the MKA that I didnt care for like the fixed plastic feed lips.  Anyways, thats the full story.  Nothing wrong with the MKA or anything was just overpriced at the time and was too expensive to build the gun like i wanted so I sent that bitch down the road to the first guy with enough cash to break even.

However, being able to pick up the host gun at $400 changes everything.  Doesn't really matter whether it be a MKA 1919 or BR-99.  Actually if they were both the same price I would still buy the BR-99.  The hand guard is not too bad and actually quite usable.  The factory MKA hand guard on the other is complete shit.  Also, the rotating feed lips is a nice addition to the BR-99 for disassembly purposes.

anyone notice that centerfire systems has NO BR99's in stock ? HMMM. I noticed this after buying a spare from them? 

I figured they wouldn't last long at that price.

Edited by lsxevo