New member and new Saiga 12 from PA!

Greetings from Pa guys! I'm a long time lurker and long time weapon enthusiast that just ordered

My first Saiga 12. I bought it from Lake Country arms on gunbroker and it is scheduled to be delivered

At my local gun store tomorrow. It has a decent list of upgraded parts already but as a lot of you know customization has no end! I'll post good pics when I bring her home! Here is a teaser pic from gunbroker.

post-49787-0-61079100-1409781591.jpg

Md20 ftw!! Get lots before they're gone!

You guys paranoid much? MD is not going to stop production of a product that sells. Christ, he would have to follow through with the production of double stacks before that occured and that isn't happening anytime soon. Haven't you noticed that he popped his head in, posted a few pics and jumped back down the rabbit hole?

Stay paranoid my friends...

I thought new MD-20 production has already stopped. Mike Davis said the new double stacks will replace them. I don't see how that's being paranoid when the owner of the company is the guy that said it.

If you want some, buy them before the price gets stupid. You are not paranoid. As a serious implement, they would be a PITA to use on my SBS, but they sure are fun ;) They are by far the most reliable mags I have ever used and I won't be getting rid of mine.

If you want some, buy them before the price gets stupid. You are not paranoid.

Yeah I just bought another one from the Saiga-12.com store for $99 when they had the Labor Day free shipping weekend.  Arrived two days ago.  I already have a few but when they are gone I will wish I had more.

They may be around awhile longer but once the first online store is out of them, then the price at the other online stores will climb until they cost about what they did when they first came out many years ago.  Then when they are gone from all online stores you can almost expect at least a $500 price tag on Gunbroker.

Oh yeah I am from PA too.  Welcome to the obsession!

Edited by burntpowder

You guys paranoid much? MD is not going to stop production of a product that sells. Christ, he would have to follow through with the production of double stacks before that occured and that isn't happening anytime soon. Haven't you noticed that he popped his head in, posted a few pics and jumped back down the rabbit hole?

Paranoid....lol

Mike said himself that he is highly considering stopping production of the md20 and sees no point why people would want them with the double stacks being released as "they will be better in every way and much more affordable"

Besides, who wants only 1??

Paranoid....lol

Mike said himself that he is highly considering stopping production of the md20 and sees no point why people would want them with the double stacks being released as "they will be better in every way and much more affordable"

Besides, who wants only 1??

Yes, Mike has said a lot of things over the years. Did you notice when he made that statement about stopping production he reduced the price of the MD20 down to $99? Did you notice that it's back up to it's regular price? For whatever reason it doesn't look like he is that concerned with sitting on his remaining units.

It also should be pointed out that once these double stacks are released that there will be a plethora of used drums on the market. Haven't you noticed all the Vepr12 poly magazines popping up for sale since CSSpecs announced the production of their metal magazine?

Sure shit this industry revels in panic. Call me jaded but I ain't buying into the bullshit no longer. If I don't have it then I don't need it. And I will be damned to listen to Mike Davidson tell me about his drums or his double stacks for that matter. He's been talking about his double stacks for years.

If you guys haven't noticed this forum is vendor driven. It's main purpose is to be a marketing tool. It's your choice on what marketing hype you buy into. You want to get your panties wet over the SGM Vepr12 drum that has been promised and delayed, be my guest I won't say a thing. Something about Mike Davidson just rubs me the wrong way. It could have something to do with him overpromising and underdelivering on these double stacks for years. It also could be that he jumped on here after years of inactivity, posted a few pics, and jumped back down the rabbit hole. Buy into the hype, that's your choice but this industry would benifit if we didn't spread it around.

Nobody buy any products from Mike now or in the future.

High plains says so mmmmmkayyy. If he don't need or want em, neither do we.

Mutating zombie effects may occur.....oh yeah, stay paranoid

Mike has great products. I did not mean to infer not to buy them. My point is don't buy into the hype. Think about it, the MD20 will be around for quit awhile. By the off chance they are not it will be because it was replaced by a better product.

Debo333, welcome to the forum. Let us know how she runs...

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'll be ordering a 20rd drum sometime today for sure! The gun arrived at my local shop on Thursday as scheduled, and the quality of the build was second to none. I took it to the range with some 8 1/2 birdshot and some double ott buckshot Thursday eve, and it ate everything like a champ! I'm in love with this weapon!

I would think that foregrip would make changing the mag a trick. With all that weight forward on the gun its probably going to be a real soft recoil too.

I don't know how "Western" Pa you are, but there is a shop in Indiana Pa that almost always has MD-20s in stock. Unless you're a yinzer, then that's a bit far for a drive ;)

• Like 1