50BMG ar-15 upper (central Fl)

looking to trade for a upper in 50bmg. looking for safety harbor, tactilite,als, or a patriot 50 rifle ($1750 new from gunsamerica) single shot or magfed, Must have a muzzle brake. not really looking for an 18" model the longer barrel would be better but im not completely opposed to the idea.

ive got over $1000 in higher end and rare knives,tons of ammo, a couple shotguns, a set of alloy 5 lug ford tires (265/70r16 I believe) and rims,guitar/amp/equipment, maybe a xd45 or some other cool stuff depending on what you have.

Don't buy one of those, not really worth the risk, do a search.  A 50BMG round has more explosive force than a WWII era grenade.  Go for a Serbu, over at the AK files round 2 of a group buy should start soon.  I bought a Serbu BFG-50 for $1900 delivered with bipod, case, and shirt.  Check out the link, look towards the end and the discussion has started for round 2.

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2163714#post2163714

Serbu's website is Serbu.com

http://www.ferret50.com

Comfortable to shoot, MOA accuracy. A proven match winner, and you can add a dedicated lower anytime.

No risk. It's one of the strongest guns on the market. The Serbu is safe too, but not my cup of tea.Looks too much like a pipe with a handle..

Dave (The designer and owner of Spider FIrearms) is a great guy. I bought one early on, and it's been a solid, accurate, reliable firearm.

Edited by patriot