The solution to this problem is the same as many in our country, arm yourself. Unlike the stupid goat fukers of the middle east, most of the people I know will not allow themselves to be herded away for slaughter, these muzziefuks are going to have a fight on their hands. 

Edited by AA re-cvrd
  • Like 1

The solution to this problem is the same as many in our country, arm yourself. Unlike the stupid goat fukers of the middle east, most of the people I know will not allow themselves to be herded away for slaughter, these muzziefuks are going to have a fight on their hands. 

Problem is that this will creep up on us.  Try to do anything about it now and Holder will have you fucked in the ass for hate crimes.  Mexicans from the south.  Hadji's from the north.  Ghetto trash rooted in every city and some small towns.  

You know I'm firmly with you AA.  But this doesn't seem like a winning battle when you consider diversity is the new cool trend.  I don't know what the hell to do about it.  You?

• Like 2

Problem is that this will creep up on us.  Try to do anything about it now and Holder will have you fucked in the ass for hate crimes.  Mexicans from the south.  Hadji's from the north.  Ghetto trash rooted in every city and some small towns.  

You know I'm firmly with you AA.  But this doesn't seem like a winning battle when you consider diversity is the new cool trend.  I don't know what the hell to do about it.  You?

I just keep stacking in the fuken ammo, so when the mutherfukers decide to get froggy.....POW. I really believe we'll have to have this fight in my lifetime, so do all of my friends, we just do what old boyscouts have always done.....................you know the answer to that.

Edited by AA re-cvrd
  • Like 1

I don't know what the hell to do about it.  You?

Hit them and get out the asbestos underwear!  But be ready to CYA with excellent recon first!  If you can show what was going on in minute detail, you'll win both battles.(muzzies and Holdsit)

Ha...  You think the guy who's spending a shit ton of OUR money on investigating the Ferguson police dept. over the killing (possibly justified) of one black man will give two squirts of piss about your recon when Hessein sends him and his ilk to come get you?haha.gif

I just keep stacking in the fuken ammo, so when the mutherfukers decide to get froggy.....POW. I really believe we'll have to have this fight in my lifetime, so do all of my friends, we just do what old boyscouts have always done.....................you know the answer to that.

That's all I've been doing.  I'm still not even close to what I or anyone would call prepared.  I don't know how long I'd care to live when everything goes south anyhow.  It's surely not as glamorous as the Walking Dead makes it up to be.

Could this be the privitly funded security force the barry said he wanted to fund with his own money,,, that would be atleast the size as the US Military...

I"m no longer convinced that he is just weak and dumb. I think this is part of a plan that's being carried out...

He told us what he wanted to do and now he's doing it...

we just do what old boyscouts have always done.....................you know the answer to that.

not sure what not telling your parents the scoutmaster touched you has to do with anything but ok

You definitely had a different experience at scouts than I did.

Carry on.