Wow fuck you chevy and thank you stryker

I have a necklace that is very NON PC. It's an Iron cross Nazi war medal my grandpa gave me.

I wear it from time to time. Why? It reminds me of grandpa and how he endured such a fucked up cold and miserable war. He aced a few top NAZI fuck stains with pride and left the german infantry alone much of the time since he knew they were forced into fucked up orders.

People ask me about it from time to time if they notice it. They get all freaked out like I'm a nazi fuck..... I tell them that my Grandpa was kind enough to skull fuck the enemy so you could be here to bitch about my collection.

Fuck em, I have all sorts of war trophies from the sand boxes, nam and other wars. The blue opium bong from vietnam ended up in the cop shop when I was a kid but most all of the other treasures stayed with me.

If you don't remember the past, your repeat your fucked up ways.

• Like 4

I think that many here are a bit pissed at the muzzies at the moment for the obvious reasons.  Therefore, they won't even try to understand why you'd want the rug.

I know you didn't ask for understanding.  IMO, you attitude (beefcake) has fueled the fire.  I'm sensing you don't care about that though either.

• Like 2

Just a reminder that I served with a Man in the infantry who just happened to have darker skin than me and chose to be a Muslim. He did a few tours and died for your oil and opiates. Not all Muslims are evil, nor Jews, Nor christians, nor whatever....

Wake the fuck up, dirka dirka.

• Like 3

Just a reminder that I served with a Man in the infantry who just happened to have darker skin than me and chose to be a Muslim. He did a few tours and died for your oil and opiates. Not all Muslims are evil, nor Jews, Nor christians, nor whatever....

Wake the fuck up, dirka dirka.

...then he's not following his prophet properly, per the Q'uoran....and yes, I've read it.

I respectfully asked a simple question.

A plain simple answer was all I wanted,  history...trophie...collectible ect.

any or all of those would be totally acceptable to me, and I am sure it would have been for others as well!

False rightious indignation for the gall of asking a question....wtf????

how petty

So, are my Soviet bayonets I acquired in Afghanistan offensive to the Russian fans here since they got their asses handed to them and had to run back home with their tails between their legs? Get over it guys, it's a fucking rug. Mine is in a duffle upstairs in the garage, I don't display it. Maybe my 1883 Enfield Martini I brought back would chap some British asses since they were run out of there as well. Let it go. The guy wants a fucking Afghani rug. Big deal. Nothing to see here.

• Like 6

I respectfully asked a simple question.

A plain simple answer was all I wanted,  history...trophie...collectible ect.

any or all of those would be totally acceptable to me, and I am sure it would have been for others as well!

False rightious indignation for the gall of asking a question....wtf????

how petty

I wasn't really reacting to you any further. you said it works for you with no condescension that I could tell. Your reasons are pretty much mine, and no bs about religion is related other than protecting my cousins ass. 

I'd LOVE to have one to put in front of the toilet at home!

While doing cell frisks, they always find their way from draped over the foot of the cell bed to that location in the cell.

We bad....

• Like 2