WTS AR gas blocks, handguards, optics mounts

For sale we have a used Adams Arms bolt on gas piston system. This comes with the gas block, bolt carrier, bolt spring and gas plug; all you have to do is add whichever length drive rod and bolt for your particular build. These parts had approximately 50 rounds of 7.62x39mm factory ammo on them when I decided to go a different route for the build. Price is $150 shipped

P1010002_zps75d26f87.jpg

A collection of (4) carbine length black plastic handguards with heat shields, (2) front handguard mounts, (2) gas tubes for a Commando length barrel and (2) bolt on gas blocks with top rail and barrel pins. All are brand new, unused. $60 shipped for all of it SPF

P1010001_zpsf44ce77d.jpg

Up next is a single piece 1" scope mount. Solid aluminum construction and no nicks or scratches on the outside of the mount. This was on a bolt action .22 and only saw bench use before I went with a 30mm optic. Price is $50 shipped

P1010003_zps5d3b178b.jpg

P1010005_zps6348b084.jpg

Next is a Sun Optics AR carry handle scope mount. Never mounted, new in the packaging. $25 shipped

P1010005_zpsdd10881d.jpg

24mm dovetail scope mount rings for a .22lr or air rifle. $20 shipped

P1010007_zpscfb85349.jpg

All items located in Arlington, VA.

Accepted forms of payment are personal check or USPS money order. Parts will ship the following business day after payment is received.

Please let me know if there are any questions or additional pics needed. Item is cross posted so the first "I'll take it" followed by a PM wins the sale.

Thanks

Eric

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.