ok last one question

What is the best and most versatile attachment for a saiga, flashlight or laser.

I did not notice until today that all my posts got screwed the hell up till just now. Phone shut down because of an update and when I check today not only did it post but it also looks like my phone got handled by a 2 yr old...

Edited by Bauran
  • Like 1

shitforbrainsmaybe......beaten.gif

Sorry, but it looked like a complete tard or a blithering fuken drunk was typing the post. That's why I hate those damn phones, seems like people who have them experience all sorts of weird shit....smart phone right? shocked.gif   

Just wait until you wake up with that fuken thing choking the shit out of ya some night  tinfoilhat.gif

Edited by AA re-cvrd
  • Like 1

These guys are dicks! There just like me. Lol but seriously when you first get into this gun hobby, it's how much shit can you bolt on top of the gun. With maturity and experience you realize that it's about how much you can take off again and still have to function. "Lean and mean" if you will. Also there's a lot of the fuddy-duddy AK purist on here. I'm slowly becoming one. It's out of respect for the AK platform as you learn the history etc.. It's from that standpoint that you would ask "what the fuck are you talking about the laser on an AK" so. Unfortunately the detrimental attitude that seems to remain on here is that if your penis doesn't look exactly like my penis and we don't want you in our group. They forget that everybody has to start somewhere, even if it's that's with immature and retarded ass ideas. Just remember you old fuckers, these mall ninjas are going to rule the world someday! Spend some time and invest in these little pecker heads, instead flogging them(addmittaly gluttonous fun). "Only gravediggers and cocksucker start at the top"

If you haven't converted your saiga yet. If not is the uncontestable best improvement you can make your gun. Ballance, feel, trigger quality, parts interchangeability. And on n on

• Like 2

Passive/aggressive, bipolar, schizo, lol asshole a lot. To which I reply "i've been called a lot worse, by a lot better" lol. Jk. I'm all about helping people and investing in their lives. IF it's worth it. I have had to learn, some people are NOT. Most of the guys on here flame early and ask questions later, I know I have. But deep deep deep, deep deep down we all want to help each other, right? Lol problem I have with the OP was polishing Metal is a very basic principle, that is very well-documented. Show proof that you've done some kind of homework, that you've put some of your own effort "skin in the game." Other wise it's stealing. "Taking something of value that does not belong to you" The youth is growing up in the information age. With that a click of a button you can no more than any other civilization or any human being ever has in history. So it's really easy to forget, that that Info may have take a lifetime to collect. Or the hurdles that were involved, or the challenges that needed over coming. It worships the information, and usurps the informer.

Lol same op wrong topic. Same final opinion. Come to life oh shadowed "EDIT" button.

• Like 4

i question some of the OPs statements

Well to be fair it was gibberish before I saw it, freaked out about how stupid it made me look and changed it, so I understand the "WTF is he talking about". As I said I was in the middle of several windows and it just shut down so I put it down for the evening not knowing a post went through that sounded like a retard.

Conversion is already done, so maybe I can save face there.

I have a quad rail strictly to mount a rapid target acquisition item for if or when I need to utilize it for a nighttime intrusion as this weapon is for home defence.

Right now it's as bare bones as it can get and can be held one handed, though I would never fire it that way. Just giving a point of reference of the weight I currently have to sling up to the ready position.

Crimson trace offers a 100 lumen piccatiny rail mount light that weighs less than an ounce with a constant on or strobe feature as well as a combo unit.

In a panic a laser will get either on target or close enough to be right...it is a shotgun after all.

I'm leaning towards the light myself, the part number is CMR-203 or theres a combo CMR-205. The weight is negligible.

Again looking for opinions, not be all end all "rules". My main concern is preparation; not mall ninja settup or simulated badassery. Genuinely just want something that I can count on other than spray and pray.

I'm guessing that this was caused by alcohol, chemicals, cannabis or haste. Maybe a combination.

And I wish this was the case...least I'd have had fun and wouldn't have cared what it said; or didn't say. Edited by Bauran

I prefer a quality light over a laser. I'm 50 , so if I need to "spring" into action. My glasses might not be going with me. The option of depriving an opponent / attacker of their night vision, I feel is a big plus. Equally important is confirming exactly what / who i'm going to blast.

Despite what most folks think. Multi projectile shotgun ammo does not spread as much or as quickly as they think. In the distances involved with the adverage American house. #9 birdshot will be more like being hit with a slug. That is why many people load home defence shotguns with birdshot. Also somewhat less likely to go through a wall.

Here is how I have mine set up for ultimate tacticality.

post-39558-0-92054700-1410318855_thumb.jpg

Note: this is not an actual photo of my shotgun but a dramatic representation. YMMV

Disclaimer,

Thick skin and a twisted sense of humor is a prerequisite on this board.

Proceed at your own risk.

• Like 1

Taking something of value that does not belong to you" The youth is growing up in the information age. With that a click of a button you can no more than any other civilization or any human being ever has in history. So it's really easy to forget, that that Info may have take a lifetime to collect. Or the hurdles that were involved, or the challenges that needed over coming. It worships the information, and usurps the informer.Lol same op wrong topic. Same final opinion. Come to life oh shadowed "EDIT" button.

Hey i get this, I really do and was in no way trying to steal the info I just trust this site more than most so I ask in order to clarify.

I know you guys have been around a while and after a while a certain cynicism is to be expected when the same questions pop up over and over.

To be fair though I read those threads...so I did have a legitimate question and I wanted to get involved here and the polish job was just the first opportunity I had to get my name and inquiry out there.

My next questions will be which end the pellets come out, so take that, lol.

Who knos one day I may be an all knowing veteran that can do the same to the next new person who asked the same question 1000 times answered.

Till then I'm going to bug hell out of you guys till I have the knowledge bass myself to be one of you...

Till then, bear with me.

Besides new people with admitably stupid questions keeps the forum lively.

I have my saiga12 set up simaler to yours. Mine has a basic Chaos quadrail with Magpul AFG and grip panels. The number one reason I have a quadrail is because I use it to mount my Eotech sometimes. I plan on getting a lightweight flashlight eventually because I have the rail space and it could actually come in handy. I personally don't see the point of a laser for home defence, it would more likely than not give away your position.

Ok we've had our fun with the newb. rolleyes.gif  Back to shotguns.

I tried a laser when I first got my S12. Did not end up being as useful as I'd hoped. Flashlight does more or less the same job within practical engagement range (especially for HD) and provides illumination to boot. I personally don't think a red-dot is warranted on a shotgun as the "point and shoot" nature of the weapon is already geared towards rapid acquisition and engagement (oper8or buzzwords!), but thats just my opinion. If you've just got to have a red-dot, I would at least try to find another way to mount it, as the rail systems are both clumsy and heavy. I am of the school of thought that a shotgun should be kept as light and nimble as possible. Simpler tends to be better with these things.

2cents.gif

• Like 1

If you're going to accessorize, a beer bottle opener is a must-have.

only if its tactical... never know when you may get thirsty. i also recomend the beer holster. need at least a 6 pack on the belt in a shtf scenario.