... Muslim. At least according to Barry. So, because they are extremists and don't follow 'the real laws ' of Islam, he says they aren't Muslim. However, I witnessed those types of individuals that would agree with him are first to point out Christians did 'barbaric, very terrorist-esq things' during the crusades. I sense some bigotry, idiocy and hypocrisy.

Btw I don't believe the crusades were terrible acts of barbarism on innocents, I'm just pointing out those who do are hypocritical in their views if they agree ISIS is not Muslim.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Done

That conspiracy bullshit is for children. Everything that happens in the universe isn't the result of some goddamn conspiracy.   The islamassholes are real. They are killing thousands of people. Mo

gentlemanjim: "Get ready something wicked this way comes"   yep and those arab assholes are going to be a problem too.

Posted Images

They’re not the Billy Badasses that their “victories” would make some believe they are. Being better organized and armed they used some simple tactics against a bunch of disorganized untrained dickheads and kicked ass and slaughtered everyone they got a hold of. After defeating the Iraqi army that couldn’t surrender fast enough it was tell everyone join or die to a bunch of people who hate their government more than them. Now facing No Drama or Balls Obama who thinks us using millions of dollars worth of high tech air power to blow up Toyota trucks is going to bring them to their knees with the backing of our local “allies” they will continue to kill everyone they can. So as long as they never have to face a real army they’ll be there forever.

Blood and destruction shall be so in use
And dreadful objects so familiar
That mothers shall but smile when they behold
Their infants quarter'd with the hands of war;
All pity choked with custom of fell deeds:
And Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge,
With Ate by his side come hot from hell,
Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice

Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war;
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.

• Like 1

That conspiracy bullshit is for children. Everything that happens in the universe isn't the result of some goddamn conspiracy.

The islamassholes are real. They are killing thousands of people. Most of those people aren't American and frankly that concerns me less than killing Americans. And if they would restrict themselves to killing each other I'd say leave them to it.

But their plan is to build a massive power base in the middle east and europe and then turn their attention to America and Israel. Cause their "god" tells them to wipe us out and they will be rewarded in pervert heaven with an endless supply of "virgins".

We're going to have to fight them eventually. There or here. I'd prefer there.

The problem is that we have no leadership and no will to win. So we will not fight. We will talk. We will drop a bomb here and there. We will bind our forces with impossible rules of engagement. We will waste more blood and more treasure and accomplish nothing.

The planet has cancer and our "leaders" think it can be "contained". It can't be. It can only be destroyed. But we won't do that so fuck everybody on both sides.

• Like 10

That conspiracy bullshit is for children. Everything that happens in the universe isn't the result of some goddamn conspiracy.The islamassholes are real. They are killing thousands of people. Most of those people aren't American and frankly that concerns me less than killing Americans. And if they would restrict themselves to killing each other I'd say leave them to it.But their plan is to build a massive power base in the middle east and europe and then turn their attention to America and Israel. Cause their "god" tells them to wipe us out and they will be rewarded in pervert heaven with an endless supply of "virgins".We're going to have to fight them eventually. There or here. I'd prefer there.The problem is that we have no leadership and no will to win. So we will not fight. We will talk. We will drop a bomb here and there. We will bind our forces with impossible rules of engagement. We will waste more blood and more treasure and accomplish nothing.The planet has cancer and our "leaders" think it can be "contained". It can't be. It can only be destroyed. But we won't do that so fuck everybody on both sides.

True, but don't forget that they were created and funded by our rogue agencies. And that's no conspiracy. They will fight a real war, and are a real threat, but that doesn't change the facts.

• Like 1

That conspiracy bullshit is for children. Everything that happens in the universe isn't the result of some goddamn conspiracy.

The islamassholes are real. They are killing thousands of people. Most of those people aren't American and frankly that concerns me less than killing Americans. And if they would restrict themselves to killing each other I'd say leave them to it.

But their plan is to build a massive power base in the middle east and europe and then turn their attention to America and Israel. Cause their "god" tells them to wipe us out and they will be rewarded in pervert heaven with an endless supply of "virgins".

The problem is that we have no leadership and no will to win. So we will not fight. We will talk. We will drop a bomb here and there. We will bind our forces with impossible rules of engagement. We will waste more blood and more treasure and accomplish nothing.

The planet has cancer and our "leaders" think it can be "contained". It can't be. It can only be destroyed. But we won't do that so fuck everybody on both sides.

Your point would have been perfect had you not mentioned the conspiracy for children crap Saigus.  It is not one bit childish to question every thing this (and previous) government says.

• Like 1

Our government sucks at dealing with fringe groups. I say we mind or business then if they amass, and present them selves as an organized threat, we roll in force. My guess is these dipshits can't keep from killing each other longer than a few years and will never have time to do more than bump their cock suckers. Till then we stay home.

I think the issue is the definition of "organized threat" and how to identify\justify the long term implications of what that definition should be.  It doesn't seem they have any hesitation or reason to hold back from doing whatever they want and I think that is a dangerous thing now and more so for the longer it goes on that way. 

There is conspiracy and there is fact. Who trained these guys? U.S. What are they doing? Mercenary work. ISIS is a front.

Lots of fucked up Muslims out there. Lots of fucked up Jews out there. Lots of fucked up Christians out there. ... you get the point.

I will believe in an enemy when they unleash the power of the US infantry on them and DECLARE A FUCKING WAR!

• Like 2

What part of ISLAMIC STATE is so unclear

the people involved have no misconception as to who and what they are!

I am sick of dancing around the truth about islam, its evil to the very core!!!

It demands jihad against all who are not muslim.

Mohammad himself beheaded HUNDREDS of Jews.

That is what is expected for ALL muslims to do, actually DEMANDED that they do.

Eradication is the only way to permanently stop them.

We cant do that...so an extreme beat down is all we can do to push them back.

In our ignorance we wont acknowledge any war with islam,   but they know for sure that they are at war with us, and say so every day!

Our feckless incompetent ghetto organizer is PERSONALLY responsible for the rise of isis, and the deaths of all those killed by them!!!!

WE won the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, thousands of our people gave all to do it, God rest their Souls.

He GAVE away all we had done, turned his back on our soldiers, and the countries !!

His destruction and handing over the entire middle east to jihad-is started with his speech in Cairo .

He personally invited the muslim brotherhood to it, they had been banned in Egypt as they are a terrorist group.

One by one the countries fall to the jihad, Syria, Libya Iraq

All in the vacuum created by our absence in the middle east, and around the world.

Russia China N Korea all on the move knowing the man child will do nothing.

Get ready something wicked this way comes

• Like 3

Once again it all boils down to religious differences, Oh thank the heavens for religion and Gods.

It makes this planet a wonderful place. Oh God be thy Lord above, hear us beg for our complete

and utter destruction in the name of thy holy one……….021.gif

Humans are the dumbest species on earth.

• Like 3

In our ignorance we wont acknowledge any war with islam,   but they know for sure that they are at war with us, and say so every day!

Our feckless incompetent ghetto organizer is PERSONALLY responsible for the rise of isis, and the deaths of all those killed by them!!!!

WE won the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, thousands of our people gave all to do it, God rest their Souls.

He GAVE away all we had done, turned his back on our soldiers, and the countries !!

His destruction and handing over the entire middle east to jihad-is started with his speech in Cairo .

He personally invited the muslim brotherhood to it, they had been banned in Egypt as they are a terrorist group.

All in the vacuum created by our absence in the middle east, and around the world.

The real ignorance is your understanding of other people's choice in religion. No, not all Muslims are evil. Not all cops are pigs.

The real ignorance is your understanding of other people's choice in religion. No, not all Muslims are evil. Not all cops are pigs.

What the fuck do you know about muslims? Ever spend any time with them? First time I did he was my battle buddy in basic training at the age of 17 at ft benning.. I have dealt with many wise and kind muslims around the world. NO different that the jew I had lunch with or the catholic that I drank with.

Are all Catholics child molesters because of the action of their priests in the past? NO.

Are all Christians racist like some of the southern church groups?

Wake up you old crusty bastard.

Once again it all boils down to religious differences, Oh thank the heavens for religion and Gods.

It makes this planet a wonderful place. Oh God be thy Lord above, hear us beg for our complete

RELIGIOUS HUMANS ARE THE DUMBEST SPECIES ON EARTH

• Like 3

Not all, just the athiests.

In our ignorance we wont acknowledge any war with islam, but they know for sure that they are at war with us, and say so every day!

What the fuck do you know about muslims? Ever spend any time with them? First time I did he was my battle buddy in basic training at the age of 17 at ft benning.. I have dealt with many wise and kind muslims around the world. NO different that the jew I had lunch with or the catholic that I drank with.

Are all Catholics child molesters because of the action of their priests in the past? NO.

Are all Christians racist like some of the southern church groups?

Wake up you old crusty bastard.

Hey you know what racist southerners dont do? Vote democrat.
  • Like 1

Stryker

I spent extensive time in the middle east.

I lived with Muslims for months at a time.

I Actually have friends that are Muslim, in the middle east right now.

Both in Egypt and Turkey

.I have friends in Israel as well.

I also know a bit about Islam, the Koran and the hadith (spelling?)

Islam IS and always HAS been at war with ALL other religions.

Any Muslim can ignore the teachings, but when Islam is in control he WILL follow or DIE.

You can ignore the truth of the bigger picture, to defend the decent people you know.

Its not the people that are evil...its the religion.

Terrorism IS Islam in its pure form.

The beheading s, the mass murders of Christians, Jews and others,  that's EXACTLY what mohammad did, and its the DUTY of ALL muslims to do the same.

You can pretend it isn't so...but 1500 years of history and the Islamic holy books themselves CLEARLY show otherwise!!!

PS you ASSUME this crusty bastard does not know what he is talking about.

When its YOU that needs to wake up

Our government sucks at dealing with fringe groups. I say we mind or business then if they amass, and present them selves as an organized threat, we roll in force. My guess is these dipshits can't keep from killing each other longer than a few years and will never have time to do more than bump their cock suckers. Till then we stay home.

Yep that was the same attitude we had prior to this day 13 years ago. Head in the sand, ignore the USS Cole, ignore the embassy bombings, there is no organized "amassed" threat. Carry on with life America, all these troubles are a world away.

and utter destruction in the name of thy holy one……….:lolol:

RELIGIOUS HUMANS ARE THE DUMBEST SPECIES ON EARTH

But then again I am religious and belong to a southern church, so I am nothing more than just dumb and racist

Stryker

I spent extensive time in the middle east.

I lived with Muslims for months at a time.

I Actually have friends that are Muslim, in the middle east right now.

Both in Egypt and Turkey

.I have friends in Israel as well.

I also know a bit about Islam, the Koran and the hadith (spelling?)

Islam IS and always HAS been at war with ALL other religions.

Any Muslim can ignore the teachings, but when Islam is in control he WILL follow or DIE.

You can ignore the truth of the bigger picture, to defend the decent people you know.

Its not the people that are evil...its the religion.

Terrorism IS Islam in its pure form.

The beheading s, the mass murders of Christians, Jews and others,  that's EXACTLY what mohammad did, and its the DUTY of ALL muslims to do the same.

You can pretend it isn't so...but 1500 years of history and the Islamic holy books themselves CLEARLY show otherwise!!!

PS you ASSUME this crusty bastard does not know what he is talking about.

When its YOU that needs to wake up

You're full of shit. I will agree to disagree.

well the good news is the assholes in ISIS don't give a shit about your religion

they'd be happy to kill both of you regardless of who's right or wrong and

just about everyone else.

so at least in their eyes we're all equal and

you guys act like there was nothing good to say about them.

• Like 3