• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Done

That conspiracy bullshit is for children. Everything that happens in the universe isn't the result of some goddamn conspiracy.   The islamassholes are real. They are killing thousands of people. Mo

gentlemanjim: "Get ready something wicked this way comes"   yep and those arab assholes are going to be a problem too.

Posted Images

Here are some "Facts" about the taliban y'all seem to have forgotten..

The Taliban movement traces its origin to the Pakistani-trained mujahideen in northern Pakistan, during the Soviet war in Afghanistan. When Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq became President of Pakistan he feared that the Soviets were planning to invade Balochistan, Pakistan so he sent Akhtar Abdur Rahman to Saudi Arabia to garner support for the Afghan resistance against Soviet occupation forces. In the meantime, the United States and Saudi Arabia joined the struggle against the Soviet Union by providing all the funds.[10] Zia-ul-Haq has been labelled the "grandfather of global Islamic jihad". He aligned himself with Pakistan's Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam and later picked General Akhtar Abdur Rahman to lead the insurgency against the Soviet Union inside Afghanistan. About 90,000 Afghans, including Mohammad Omar, were trained by Pakistan's ISI during the 1980s....

We train and arm these fringe groups to fight proxy wars... BUT, they are batshit crazy and don't play by the rules...

ISIS is no different...

• Like 1

Here are some "Facts" about the taliban y'all seem to have forgotten..

The Taliban movement traces its origin to the Pakistani-trained mujahideen in northern Pakistan, during the Soviet war in Afghanistan. When Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq became President of Pakistan he feared that the Soviets were planning to invade Balochistan, Pakistan so he sent Akhtar Abdur Rahman to Saudi Arabia to garner support for the Afghan resistance against Soviet occupation forces. In the meantime, the United States and Saudi Arabia joined the struggle against the Soviet Union by providing all the funds.[10] Zia-ul-Haq has been labelled the "grandfather of global Islamic jihad". He aligned himself with Pakistan's Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam and later picked General Akhtar Abdur Rahman to lead the insurgency against the Soviet Union inside Afghanistan. About 90,000 Afghans, including Mohammad Omar, were trained by Pakistan's ISI during the 1980s....

We train and arm these fringe groups to fight proxy wars... BUT, they are batshit crazy and don't play by the rules...

ISIS is no different...

....so kill 'em all. Like Ripley said. It's the only way to be sure.

• Like 2

If it were up to me, anything east of the Jordan would be nuclear glass.... and a lot less disfigured vets and Gold Star moms....

But Proxy wars don't benefit me....

Then we could hang some politicians....

• Like 2

Jesus is a Fake and all his followers Fools.     

And what kind of religion Eats the body and drinks the blood of it's savior…...

I'll tell you what religion does that…a SICK one.

Biting my tongue until it bleeds on this one. A fool opens his mouth and speaks out of ignorance, and a man who has no respect for others does so because he has no respect for himself.

Edited for clarity

Edited by Spacehog
  • Like 3

Not to get off topic, but I'm a Christian, love God, accepted Jesus as my savior.  I make mistakes, and royally screw up many times.  I'm human.  I take communion.  It's just juice and a cracker, bread, whatever.  Sometimes it's a can of pop and a candy bar.  It was never intended to literally be the blood and flesh of Jesus, nor does it turn into those things in my stomach.  But it represents His death for my sins...because I'm human.  That's my choice though.

ISIS sucks and is a real threat that has been ignored for too long.  Barry's speech sucked hard.  Forced myself to watch it and hated every second, because being ignorant isn't an option.

• Like 2

Atheist got plenty of blood on their hands... With recent documents uncovered for the Maoist and Stalinist regimes, it now seems the high end of estimates of 250 million dead (between 1900-1987) are closer to the mark. The Stalinist Purges produced 61 million dead and Mao's Cultural Revolution produced 70 million casualties. These murders are all upon their own people! This number does not include the countless dead in their wars of outward aggression waged in the name of the purity of atheism's world view. China invades its peaceful, but religious neighbor, Tibet; supports N. Korea in its war against its southern neighbor and in its merciless oppression of its own people; and Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge kill up to 6 million with Chinese support. All of these actions done "in the name of the people" to create a better world.

These ISIS fuckwads have way more in their arsenal than Toyota trucks.  Look at the videos they have put up on the net from places like Camp Speicher.  They have MRAPs and Up Armored HMMVWs plus other Iraqi Army Armor and Artillery.  The Iraqi Army put on civilian clothes and left the base, just like they tried to do when we hit Baghdad at Saddam International over on the Republican Guard side in 2003.  We need to go clean house again.

Truth is, there is no such thing as an atheist, hang around someone who claims to be long enough and eventually you'll hear them slip, goddamnit, jesuschrist, for godsake.

Biting my tongue until it bleeds on this one. A fool opens his mouth and speaks out of ignorance, and a man who has no respect for others does so because he has no respect for himself.

Edited for clarity

Yeah.....it's pretty shitty to come into a thread like this and just pop out of nowhere with some disrespectful shit like that. But that's how they are, just like the fags, look at me.....look at me...hey I'm over here...look at me. They force their fucked up shit in everybodys face, fuken piece of shit. 

Yeah.....it's pretty shitty to come into a thread like this and just pop out of nowhere with some disrespectful shit like that. But that's how they are, just like the fags, look at me.....look at me...hey I'm over here...look at me. They force their fucked up shit in everybodys face, fuken piece of shit. 

My thoughts exactly. And thats why the world is at each others throats.

And coming from someone who gets off on watching people eat and drink other peoples shit and piss, I find your statement even that much more laughable.021.gif

Im sure your God is really proud of you.

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH

Alright then...back on topic.....ISIS, ISIL, whatever the current administration or media is calling them need to be decimated. Unfortunately that is not what this administration plans to do. This "so called" plan is nothing more than to reacting to public opinion and badly sagging approval numbers. Funny thing is if they don't do anything the numbers fall, and if they do anything militarily they lose support from their base. It is a lose-lose situation this late in the game. The lack of leadership is front and center and with ISIS being the JV team just two months ago, there is no way to spin this in a positive way.

I just hope the politicians get out of the way and let our soldiers in uniform do what they do best...and that is kick tail....otherwise don't bother putting them in harms way and accept the consequences.

• Like 1

Truth is, there is no such thing as an atheist, hang around someone who claims to be long enough and eventually you'll hear them slip, goddamnit, jesuschrist, for godsake.

Edited for clarity

"A"= non    theist= person who believes in a god or gods. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theism.  While I may take someone elses lord's name in vein, I still dont believe it actually exists in a factual sense.  

Personally, I agree with massiah on the absurdity of religion, because im a goddam atheist!!!  I also agree with his statement, in a purely 'matter of fact' sense.  

Massiah:  It is complete and utter bullshit to throw a statement like that out, either trying to anger people or to offend them, especially on this forum.  If there is a conversation to be had, and arguments to be made, fine.  Being an asshole just for the sake of being an asshole is fucking stupid.

Edited by Boomsick42

I've always had a problem with this act.  Not sure even at 47 years of age just where I stand in the religious picture as I'm a fact based person.

So...  While I agree with your sentiment to a point, you have lost me with your attacks.  While you and I may or may not agree with Christianity, to call them "fools" and "sick" is not necessary and is detrimental to getting your point across.

Edited for clarity

I have my beliefs, you have yours……nuff said.

This would have worked fine had you not called them names bro.  You pretty much asked for what you're getting.

• Like 1

Not to get off topic, but I'm a Christian, love God, accepted Jesus as my savior.  I make mistakes, and royally screw up many times.  I'm human.  I take communion.  It's just juice and a cracker, bread, whatever.  Sometimes it's a can of pop and a candy bar.  It was never intended to literally be the blood and flesh of Jesus, nor does it turn into those things in my stomach.  But it represents His death for my sins...because I'm human.  That's my choice though.

I'm asking and honest question here...  What does eating him have to do with him dying for you?  I've always found this practice very disturbing.  Maybe you can enlighten me.  

• Like 1

Not to get off topic, but I'm a Christian, love God, accepted Jesus as my savior. I make mistakes, and royally screw up many times. I'm human. I take communion. It's just juice and a cracker, bread, whatever. Sometimes it's a can of pop and a candy bar. It was never intended to literally be the blood and flesh of Jesus, nor does it turn into those things in my stomach. But it represents His death for my sins...because I'm human. That's my choice though.

I'm asking and honest question here... What does eating him have to do with him dying for you? I've always found this practice very disturbing. Maybe you can enlighten me.
google it.

Not to get off topic, but I'm a Christian, love God, accepted Jesus as my savior. I make mistakes, and royally screw up many times. I'm human. I take communion. It's just juice and a cracker, bread, whatever. Sometimes it's a can of pop and a candy bar. It was never intended to literally be the blood and flesh of Jesus, nor does it turn into those things in my stomach. But it represents His death for my sins...because I'm human. That's my choice though.

I'm asking and honest question here... What does eating him have to do with him dying for you? I've always found this practice very disturbing. Maybe you can enlighten me.
google it.

No thanks...  I'm a bing man, man.

Hello

Let those wealthy, well-armed Saudi's, Abu-Dhabi's, Kuwaiti's, etc. that are seriously threatened by these (non-muzzie) dinosaurs go to war with them.

Seems they have plenty of young men with nothing better to do.

Why the hell should we continue to do their dirty work? Last time I checked we don't really need their fuckin' oil any more, especially if o'blowme would un-ass our offshore and pipelines. We never really got any deals from them anyway.

China needs their oil, let them defend their oilfields.

JMHO....

• Like 2

I'm asking and honest question here...  What does eating him have to do with him dying for you?  I've always found this practice very disturbing.  Maybe you can enlighten me.

I will shoot you a PM Big John explaining it. The concept is simple but the implications are designed to make you think.

I enjoy thoughtful debates on faith and Christianity...there was a very good one here: http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/92818-new-temple-in-israel/

Let's move on though and keep this thread on track out of respect for the OP and it's author.

Freedom OF religion cannot exist without freedom FROM religion!

Every man has his God and to him every other man has their god. (or no god).

No man has the right to force another to bow to HIS god rather that of the other.

ANY government concessions to ANY god are abhorrent and the antitheses of freedom.

Muslim, Christian, Jew of Flying Spaghetti Monster-  If you try forcing me to act by your gods rules YOU ARE A TERRORIST!

• Like 1

Let's move on though and keep this thread on track out of respect for the OP and it's author.

Well said..2c.gif

Ok...  ISIS is a bunch of fags.  Barry is a pussy.  The US will fuck up this "not a war".  Never read the crayon.  So, based only from what I've heard, the crayon states that if yer not with em, yer agin em.  If this is true, then there can never be peace as long as these douche nuggets are alive.  I don't believe we can fight an ideological war with limited strikes.  Hell, I don't think we can fight a war at all.  Until we grow a sack, it's my opinion we should stay the fuck outta there and secure our own country.

We can start by putting all the troops that are over there on our southern border with shoot on sight orders.  Within 24hrs and a few hundred dead men, women, and children, the border will stop bleeding illegals and drugs.  Then we send every illegal hispanic to messico.  They got here through there, they can go back through there.  You come to the US via legal means or face death.

Simple...  No more pussy shit.  Git er done.

• Like 3

Freedom OF religion cannot exist without freedom FROM religion!

Every man has his God and to him every other man has their god. (or no god).

No man has the right to force another to bow to HIS god rather that of the other.

ANY government concessions to ANY god are abhorrent and the antitheses of freedom.

Muslim, Christian, Jew of Flying Spaghetti Monster-  If you try forcing me to act by your gods rules YOU ARE A TERRORIST!

BINGO!  but the religious megalomaniacs just can't understand this.  And people like me who don't buy into any of it get stuck in the middle of these

ignorant fuckers wars. Thats what pisses me off about the whole religion nonsence. America is no no better than the middle east, both are fighting each other in a delusional war over False scriptures , Phony prophets and Fake Gods..It really makes no sense at all.

Then you throw in politics to justify it, which just blows it all out of proportion and makes the whole thing even worse. Total bullshit beyond belief

"The day man invented Gods and Religion was the day man sealed his fate to annihilation."

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH

There is blood on your hands just the same.

Spoken like a true Christian pompous ass.

Spoken like a true French revolutionist...

No blood on Atheist hands, either...blink.png

SKULLS.JPG

To kill in the name of a god or to kill because someone has one is equally fucked...

Lets ALL quit with the moral high ground games...

Everybody got blood on their hands..

Who's gonna be the first to wash it off????

• Like 3

There is blood on your hands just the same.

Spoken like a true Christian pompous ass.

Spoken like a true French revolutionist...

No blood on Atheist hands, either...blink.png

SKULLS.JPG

To kill in the name of a god or to kill because someone has one is equally fucked...

Lets ALL quit with the moral high ground games...

Everybody got blood on their hands..

Who's gonna be the first to wash it off????

Where's the fuckin like button for the fuckin mods?  This can not be that fuckin hard to do.

• Like 5