Iv watched the videos over and over, talked to architects and civil engineers mechanical engineers, discussed this event at length.

Its so easy to misinterpret  lots of individual things and come up with the ABSOLUTE GREATEST CONSPIRACY IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND.

involving THOUSANDS of people totally committed to perpetrate the entire thing .

Including many that would give their lives to make it happen

And the THOUSANDS of people that would HAVE to be involved, would have to be OK with the deaths of THOUSANDS of innocent fellow Americans

For What end?.

And TOTALLY ignore any evidence that leads to a different outcome .

Oh Please!!!

I wont forget 911

and I wont be miss led on who was responsible 

I have not forgotten.wet_eyes.gif

Me either, and I find myself very angry, very often as a result of all the death and destruction, and the shitstain politicians that are still contaminating our air. I will never forget, and I do not intend to let anyone else forget if I can help it.

post-13516-0-01103200-1410452643_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Iv watched the videos over and over, talked to architects and civil engineers mechanical engineers, discussed this event at length.

Its so easy to misinterpret lots of individual things and come up with the ABSOLUTE GREATEST CONSPIRACY IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND.

involving THOUSANDS of people totally committed to perpetrate the entire thing .

And the THOUSANDS of people that would HAVE to be involved, would have to be OK with the deaths of THOUSANDS of innocent fellow Americans

For What end?.

Oh Please!!!

I wont forget 911

Muslims?
  • Like 1

Its so easy to misinterpret lots of individual things and come up with the ABSOLUTE GREATEST CONSPIRACY IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND.

For What end?.

Oh Please!!!

I wont forget 911

Muslims?

so is that your opinion?

For What end?.

Oh Please!!!

I wont forget 911

Muslims?

so is that your opinion?
yea its a fact.

Its so easy to misinterpret  lots of individual things and come up with the ABSOLUTE GREATEST CONSPIRACY IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND.

For What end?.

Oh Please!!!

I wont forget 911

This attitude makes it very easy for them.

You don't see a problem with three buildings free falling into their own footprint?

• Like 1

For What end?.

Oh Please!!!

I wont forget 911

You don't see a problem with three buildings free falling into their own footprint?

Do you think building designed to stand straight up through hurricanes and such would fall any other way than straight down? We aren't talking trees cut down with a chainsaw.

For What end?.

Oh Please!!!

I wont forget 911

Do you think building designed to stand straight up through hurricanes and such would fall any other way than straight down? We aren't talking trees cut down with a chainsaw.

Not sure I understand your question.  But if we are going to compare to falling tree's...  The second building hit, was hit off to one side.  At best, the top of the tower should have fallen sideways or sheered off.

Watch or don't.   Your call.  I think the simple physics of this vid are pretty telling.

Buildings came down due to faulty construction and lax fire codes. I have seen a high rise fall during construction, and that is EXACTLY how they come down. Most of the debris is in the building footprint.

So you think the fire melted the steel?  

By this standard, we don't need demolition crews.  We simply need to throw in some jet fuel and buildings will all fall safely into their own footprint.

Who knew...

For What end?.

Oh Please!!!

I wont forget 911

Not sure I understand your question.  But if we are going to compare to falling tree's...  The second building hit, was hit off to one side.  At best, the top of the tower should have fallen sideways or sheered off.Watch or don't.   Your call.  I think the simple physics of this vid are pretty telling.

Even Mythbusters have confirmed that mock downs aren't reliable. Please go full scale.

For What end?.

Oh Please!!!

I wont forget 911

Not sure I understand your question.  But if we are going to compare to falling tree's...  The second building hit, was hit off to one side.  At best, the top of the tower should have fallen sideways or sheered off.Watch or don't.   Your call.  I think the simple physics of this vid are pretty telling.

Even Mythbusters have confirmed that mock downs aren't reliable. Please go full scale.

Well if Mythbusters says it, it's gospel.  I feel so stupid...  The point of the vid had you watched really had nothing to do with scale.

Three buildings... Two hit by planes in different locations on each building...  Which in itself creates inconsistent circumstances for how the building fall.  Then they both fall exactly the same way...   The third...  Not even hit by plane...  Freefalls as did the other two.  Fuckin miracle that none fell sideways which would have certainly killed many more.  I'm sure those pesky terrorists were trying to minimize collateral damage.

The beauty of this whole thing is that I'm a nutcase wrapped in foil if I find it all laughable.  

Edited by Big John!

John

its not nuts to be concerned that something rotten could be going on.

In lots of cases there is, just look at the IRS.

Or fast and furious, ect ect ect.

There are those that see a conspiracy in every event, and MANY make big bucks pushing videos or interviews with so called experts.

One case I can personally speak to, The radiation leak at WIPP here in N.M.

People claim this is a huge problem contaminating a vast area in the US, the articles ultimately lead to selling you crap, like videos or remedies for radiation poisoning.

The truth

The stuff that gets shipped to WIPP is VERY low level stuff, you could pack it under your bed and never see an ill effect.

Its booties gloves shoes an lab equipment that has a very low level of radioactive contamination.

For YEARS this very stuff was stored in a TENT 3 miles from my house.

Some stuff was lab coats and booties that I personally wore, and a pair of cowboy boots..I stepped in contaminated water.

Look it up you can see how nuts people can be about this stuff.

Dont let people tell you that your nuts because you have an opinion they dont hold.

I would suggest you look at BOTH sides of the story, and as far as 911 goes lots of C.T. stuff is out there.

Not so much real science invested into proving it was just as it seems it was.

Buildings came down due to faulty construction and lax fire codes. I have seen a high rise fall during construction, and that is EXACTLY how they come down. Most of the debris is in the building footprint.

By this standard, we don't need demolition crews.  We simply need to throw in some jet fuel and buildings will all fall safely into their own footprint.

Who knew...

The CONCRETE loses all strength when it gets hot, the steel does not melt, heat reduces it's rigidity. A beam happily supporting 20.000tons at 150 degrees turns into butter at 2.500 degrees. Taking a building down on purpose requires stripping all of the things inside it, and SLOWING the collapse to limit the effect on the surrounding area.

John

its not nuts to be concerned that something rotten could be going on.

In lots of cases there is, just look at the IRS.

Or fast and furious, ect ect ect.

There are those that see a conspiracy in every event, and MANY make big bucks pushing videos or interviews with so called experts.

One case I can personally speak to, The radiation leak at WIPP here in N.M.

People claim this is a huge problem contaminating a vast area in the US, the articles ultimately lead to selling you crap, like videos or remedies for radiation poisoning.

The truth

The stuff that gets shipped to WIPP is VERY low level stuff, you could pack it under your bed and never see an ill effect.

Its booties gloves shoes an lab equipment that has a very low level of radioactive contamination.

For YEARS this very stuff was stored in a TENT 3 miles from my house.

Some stuff was lab coats and booties that I personally wore, and a pair of cowboy boots..I stepped in contaminated water.

Look it up you can see how nuts people can be about this stuff.

Dont let people tell you that your nuts because you have an opinion they dont hold.

I would suggest you look at BOTH sides of the story, and as far as 911 goes lots of C.T. stuff is out there.

Not so much real science invested into proving it was just as it seems it was.

There are many who make even bigger bucks by getting us into another war. 

I don't feel like I'm nuts at all.  I actually see people that eat the official narrative as coo coo...  Just because it's a big job, doesn't make it impossible.

What will always be impossible for me is THREE buildings falling into their own footprint.  Or even Adam Lanza's 99.xxx% kill ratio.  There had to be a shit ton of people involved there as well and by that standard it happened as stated.

IRS is fine.  Not a smidgen of corruption there.  Our POTUS told us so.  Thousands of people in the IRS would have to have been involved so it couldn't have happened.  Nothing to gain, so again, impossible for this to have happened.

Fast and Furious...  Again...  No problem.  At least hundreds would have had to be involved in this one, so no way that happened.  What would we have to gain...

Who knew...

The CONCRETE loses all strength when it gets hot, the steel does not melt, heat reduces it's rigidity. A beam happily supporting 20.000tons at 150 degrees turns into butter at 2.500 degrees. Taking a building down on purpose requires stripping all of the things inside it, and SLOWING the collapse to limit the effect on the surrounding area.

How did the fire get to 2500?  Jet fuel doesn't burn at that rate under controlled conditions.  There was a foundry pouring out of building one.  7 free fell bro.  Like a fucking rock.  Someone mentioned these buildings being able to withstand hurricanes.  Yet they fell in an hour into their own footprint with nothing left but rubble from a plane that hit the 80th floor.  Never sheered off to one side.  Straight down.

John 

Every thing you pointed out has a valid explanation, from an engineers point of view its pretty simple.

Have you ever blown into a camp fire, a simple bellows pushing air into a wood fire will get hot enough to melt steel.

Winds aloft around tall structures vastly exceed what would be needed, but the fuel and other combustibles present would be enough by themselves.

Im not going to convince you, and thats ok,  

IMHO no conspiracy beyond terrorists wanting to complete the attack that failed once before.

PS the IRS and Fand F scandals only crossed a few people at the top

Both were exposed 

You cite people making money off of the war being behind this

Like Boeing or Lockheed.......you think they have that kind of power or influence?

A lot of the people I was working with at the time were from NYC, they had moved here with the company, they still had lots of family there............I will never forget the horror on their faces as we all sat in the lunchroom together and watched the towers fall, some of them screamed as if they had been stabbed in the gut with a knife....I'll never forget it.

A lot of the people I was working with at the time were from NYC, they had moved here with the company, they still had lots of family there............I will never forget the horror on their faces as we all sat in the lunchroom together and watched the towers fall, some of them screamed as if they had been stabbed in the gut with a knife....I'll never forget it.

ya know, one of the things that really pissed me off that afternoon, was the lack oif other folks owning up, I was giving vanloads of folks rides home until after dark

where there fuck were you. we we under attack.

the president waited two days or so......i was not on board with that, either......

they are saying ISIS is now coming up throught mexico.

i have a hunting trip in november coming up.