Who would you vote for in 2016...???

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll vote against the democrat. Doesnt matter who.

Trey Gowdy  

Fixed it fer ya......

Posted Images

I'd vote for Paul Ryan.  He's a younger guy that isn't afraid to say what he believes in.  Hopefully he's not in bed with the banks and large corporations yet.  I hate democrats, but most of the entrenched republicans seem too liberal lately.  Too bad you can't just flush out all the crap in congress.  (Eagle Eye but w/o the mass destruction).

It doesn't matter who we vote for. The Electoral College will elect the President. 

Make sure your vote in the Senatorial and Congressional elections counts!

Of course, that is not to say they (The 538) won't be flip-floppy after they're elected. bad_egg.gif

Edited by YOT
  • Like 3

I have not been impressed with any of the top canditates in recent times. If the Right can't come up with anyone better than McCain/Palin and Romney/Ryan they will certainly loose. Most of those that I would like to see in office are not electable.

The good news is that in my state the left fucked up hard by moving Baucus to the Ambassador to China and then propping up John Walsh as the next in line. Walsh was forced to pull out due to plagiarizing his Master thesis. Then, they threw in some crazy lady that doesn't stand a chance. This will move that seat from a democrat asshat that has held it since '78.

• Like 3

It doesnt even matter. Im about done with the false sense of actually making a difference.  Voting doesnt mean shit. We are too far gone. Just living the rest of my life the best i can without worrying about all the false hope shit.

./rant off

That's called blissfully ignorant, and that's ok. The happiest people give the least fucks about anything.

• Like 1

It doesnt even matter. Im about done with the false sense of actually making a difference.  Voting doesnt mean shit. We are too far gone. Just living the rest of my life the best i can without worrying about all the false hope shit.

./rant off

That's called blissfully ignorant, and that's ok. The happiest people give the least fucks about anything.

Yep, I used to hate those. But I finally see the light. I have screamed my heart out. I have voted and voted and voted. To no end. 

For what? To just be let down and be angered? Now I just want to be left alone. Dont come knocking on my door. Or im going to offend the hell out of you.

Done with it all. Its not worth it. Life is too short. Grow your own food. Raise your own meat. Be happy. Smoke a little smoke. Drink a little drink. And be happy. Thats what your ancestors really wanted for all of us.

• Like 4

Rand paul for president, ted cruz or marco rubio for vp, then make them appoint trey gowdy secretary of state. :D

Rubio will not live down 'slurpgate', or whatever the left dubbed his rebuttal speech. Unfortunately, the majority of the country view Paul and Cruz as too radical. As much as you guys don't want to hear it, the right will not win with "tea party" candidates.

Rand seems to be bridging ideological gaps between republicans, democrats, and soft libertarians.  If he is the non communist contender, he will force the vote for all non communists, regardless of small differences.

He really seems to be playing his cards right, at the moment.  Which worries me...

Is it possible for a pro freedom candidate to be selected for presidency in todays political structure????  Or, is he just another agreeable propaganda tool for the further destruction of our once great country????  It really makes me wonder why hes getting soooo much good press from bad media outlets.

./rant off

./rant off

Yep, I used to hate those. But I finally see the light. I have screamed my heart out. I have voted and voted and voted. To no end. 

For what? To just be let down and be angered? Now I just want to be left alone. Dont come knocking on my door. Or im going to offend the hell out of you.

Done with it all. Its not worth it. Life is too short. Grow your own food. Raise your own meat. Be happy. Smoke a little smoke. Drink a little drink. And be happy. Thats what your ancestors really wanted for all of us.

I was much happier when my head was in the sand.  

I'm all over the senate vote in hope of salvaging any part of this country.

I honestly feel like we are too far gone to see liberty in our lifetime.

Zero tolerance in schools.

Kids are suspended for thinking about a gun.

A baker has to make a wedding cake for fags

A dude loses his basketball team and livelihood because he says in a private conversation that he doesn't want black dicks in his ho.

Not liking the scum that is ruining our cities makes you a racist and that is berry berry bad!

Our elected have set a new bar on lying.  I didn't even know that was possible.

We fight wars by the rules.  Fucking seriously?

We've fucked over all of our allies.

I could go on for days.  

That said...  I'd vote for any of the above mentioned.  Ummm...  Except Tyson.  If Trey Gowdy doesn't make the ticket, I'd definitely like to see him as AG.  

My only definite right at the moment is: No women.  No blacks.  We do not need another token POTUS right now.  That experiment failed miserably.  

Edited by Big John!

The thing is big john. My head isn't in the sand. I'm well aware of what's going on in the world and that's what has brought me to where I'm at. There is nothing more we can do. Things are too cluster f***ed to undo.

By all means I hope I like have to eat those words one day. I hope you can tell me I told you so.

Edited by Chevyman097

Fuck Paul Ryan.  SOB went after the retired Military peoples paychecks....him, McCain and quite a few others.  And to think I voted for those fucking pukes.  I don't really give a damn who wins, as long as:

1.  Nancey Pelosi eats shit and dies...

2.  Harry Reid eats Nancey Pelosi's shit and then dies a horrible, painful death...

3.  No more fucking liberal ass turds in the White House..

4.  They have to have a pair of 'real' balls to stand up for the American People..

5.  They fucking secure the border.

6.  They speak their damn minds and quit being so worried about PC bullshit.

So in essance, there isn't really anyone I am willing to vote for at this time.  But I remain hopeful.

• Like 5

here's a pretty good list of who might run

kind of the good the bad and the ugly, mostly just bad ugly possible what evers

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/215523-the-65-people-who-may-run-for-president-in-2016

looking the list over a 2nd black president might not be bad if its Ben Carson or Allen West.

Edited by the 4th Doctor