Brady Bitch Suing Lucky Gunner for Selling Ammo

They should be suing the theater for not providing adequate security guards, metal detectors at the doors, background checks on customers, etc., after declaring their property a "Gun-Free Zone".

That's called "False Advertising".

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 12

They should be suing the theater for not providing adequate security guards, metal detectors at the doors, background checks on customers, etc., after declaring their property a "Gun-Free Zone".

That's called "False Advertising".

Especially when you see signs posted as "safe place", like the one here.

Terms and Conditions on LuckGunner's website.

"By placing an order with LuckyGunner, LLC, I understand and acknowledge that I alone am responsible for how the product I purchased from LuckyGunner, LLC is used by me and by any other party.  I explicitly agree to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend LuckyGunner, LLC and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting damages and/or civil liability or criminal prosecution arising from or related to the products I have purchased, to include but not limited to the use of the product, the storage of the product, and the transportation of the product. In the event that any other party files a claim of any kind against LuckyGunner, LLC, I will indemnify and pay to defend LuckyGunner, LLC and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting civil liability or criminal prosecution."

Also:

"When placing an order, all customers will be required to check a box agreeing to the below statements and terms of sale.

Customer Affidavit

• I am not currently less than twenty-one (21) years old
  • By selling or delivering ammunition to me, LuckyGunner.com is not violating any state or local law or ordinance.
  • I am not under indictment for and have never been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for over one year
  • I am not a fugitive from justice
  • I am not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substance
  • I have not been adjudicated as a mental defective and I have not been committed to any mental institution
  • I am not an illegal or unlawful alien
  • I have never been and I am not expected to be discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions
  • I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship
  • I am currently not subject to a restraining order of any kind
  • I have never been and I am not expected to be convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence"

Where is there a lawsuit?

• Like 3

Terms and Conditions on LuckGunner's website.

"By placing an order with LuckyGunner, LLC, I understand and acknowledge that I alone am responsible for how the product I purchased from LuckyGunner, LLC is used by me and by any other party.  I explicitly agree to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend LuckyGunner, LLC and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting damages and/or civil liability or criminal prosecution arising from or related to the products I have purchased, to include but not limited to the use of the product, the storage of the product, and the transportation of the product. In the event that any other party files a claim of any kind against LuckyGunner, LLC, I will indemnify and pay to defend LuckyGunner, LLC and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting civil liability or criminal prosecution."

Also:

"When placing an order, all customers will be required to check a box agreeing to the below statements and terms of sale.

Customer Affidavit

• I am not currently less than twenty-one (21) years old
  • By selling or delivering ammunition to me, LuckyGunner.com is not violating any state or local law or ordinance.
  • I am not under indictment for and have never been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for over one year
  • I am not a fugitive from justice
  • I am not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substance
  • I have not been adjudicated as a mental defective and I have not been committed to any mental institution
  • I am not an illegal or unlawful alien
  • I have never been and I am not expected to be discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions
  • I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship
  • I am currently not subject to a restraining order of any kind
  • I have never been and I am not expected to be convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence"

Where is there a lawsuit?

Its not about any lawsuit, its the propaganda by filing the claim, to aid in herding the sheeple....it works

• Like 4

Harassing legitimate businesses with frivolous lawsuits is a tactic of leftist ASSHOLES.

Why not? There is no penalty for filing a thousand bogus suits. Businesses have been destroyed with this pussy tactic. It works.

• Like 8

Interesting that it's not the family of the victim announcing this, it's the Brady Center.

I have to wonder if this idea was cooked up by the Brady Center, and if there is some agreement in place that the Brady Center

will benefit financially from any settlement.

look at the timing;  the shooting happened a little over 2 years ago, mid-term elections is just 2 months away, where both the house and senate seats are up for grabs, and now they publicly  announce this lawsuit. dat ain't be no coincidence

the  brady center is getting  that ember going into a full flame  by doing something like this to push their gun control agenda  out front

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 3

The "Terms and Conditions" only apply to the buyer, so it has no bearing on this case at all, since the Brady Center pricks didn't buy, handle or use the ammo.

Unfortunately LuckyGunner will now have to spend $$$$ to defend themselves in court.  :(

Harassing legitimate businesses with frivolous lawsuits is a tactic of leftist ASSHOLES.

Why not? There is no penalty for filing a thousand bogus suits. Businesses have been destroyed with this pussy tactic. It works.

Agreed. Its also part of the problem with giving people a sense of entitlement. The "sue you" mentality is on the rise and flat out horse shit. And people wonder why small businesses struggle when shit like this goes on, and actually prevails.

• Like 2

I cant say what I think, at least not in public

You scurd?

No I just dont use foul language on the forum.

And it would take LOTS of very foul words to properly express my feelings

Well that's just a fuckin bunch of fuckin bull shit.  Are we not fucking good enough for your fucking words of fucking wisdom?

• Like 3

Hahaha, the forum should do a class action lawsuit against big john because he has that mesmerizing avatar...just kidding! But in reality, thats how these fucking retards think... I'll never understand it. Personal accountability has apparently hit a new low in the U.S.S.A.

• Like 1

You scurd?

Well that's just a fuckin bunch of fuckin bull shit.  Are we not fucking good enough for your fucking words of fucking wisdom?

wet_eyes.gif Well fuck me to tears  laugh.png

• Like 1

A counter suit would be a good idea. If you go after the Brady organization, their lawyers and those involved for the cost of the suit, harassment plus damages to reputation and good name. The media has covered the anti's so if you counter sue and they either refuse to cover it or try to use it against you they should be added to the suit. A few of these being successful could put quite a damper on them.

Yeah, I know. I'm dreaming. But at least I can hope!

• Like 4

That is complete BS! These frivolous lawsuits need to be stopped.

This shit is as bad as if I were to sue Big John because I couldn't get my yard work done because I was fapping to his avatar! bad_smile.gif

Hahaha, the forum should do a class action lawsuit against big john because he has that mesmerizing avatar...just kidding! But in reality, thats how these fucking retards think... I'll never understand it. Personal accountability has apparently hit a new low in the U.S.S.A.

Bring it bitches.  Here's my attorney...

megyn-kelly.jpg

• Like 6

We will learn to use their own tactics against them, someday.

The Republican Party needs to get back to it's Constitutional roots and get their messages straight.

Why is messaging such a difficult problem? To many old members?

They think the senate is a slam dunk if they don't fuck up.  So it seems their current strategy is to do nothing.  

Doing the right thing(s) by the country does not matter to them anymore.  This is a high paying job career with presidential type perks.  They only care about the next election so that they can keep this lifestyle.  

I'm certainly not telling you anything you don't already know Sim.  Just thinking out loud...

• Like 2

That is complete BS! These frivolous lawsuits need to be stopped.

This shit is as bad as if I were to sue Big John because I couldn't get my yard work done because I was fapping to his avatar! bad_smile.gif

Bring it bitches.  Here's my attorney...

megyn-kelly.jpg

I'd like to file her briefs!    red_heart.gif f0ckers.gif 

• Like 1

I like the deacons idea but here's another. I propose that each of us go to lucky gunner and buy a box of ammo as a show of support. Make sure it's something you wouldn't ordinarily buy (I'm probably going to buy some hunting rifle rounds. I don't hunt)

I don't belong to any other forums but I'm asking anyone who does to make the same request. You guys are right, making a million frivilous lawsuits could cost these companies a lot of money. So lets make the next headline we read be " Brady lawsuit causes best sales year ever for lucky gunner"

• Like 1

You scurd?

He only uses foul language when it's directed at me. biggrin.png

have not,  worst I have said is jackass I think, and thats not foul just descriptiverolleyes.gif