S.E. michigan PIG ROAST

Alright guys anyone near S.E. michigan and looking for a good time this SATURDAY the 20 th. I am having my 4 TH  annual pig roast there will be live bluegrass and country music. also events for adults and a bounce house for kids. This  is an invite if you can come and behave like an adult you are welcome to attend. PM me for an address I have only met JUGGS face to face, so it would be nice to meet some other members. TONS of food,  barn and 60x 40 tents, multiple fires and good times.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Not one bit !!   We had about 12 campers 6 acres of cars/ trucks tons of people and not one person of the faith that beheads people. There was a lot godless heathens but no muslims. We only had about 10 lbs of hog left and she started at 340 lbs. dog ate good on Sunday morn.  gave the rest to a  local couple. good times followed by lots of headaches.  The storm did go thru and closed all routes out  both neighbors lost power  No Idea how we didn't but we let the storm go thru then started the campfire and went till morn. just now totally recovered.

• 4 months later...