I threaded my barrel but my Dynacomp wont screw on?

So I threaded the barrels on my Saiga 7.62x39 and 2 SKS's
I tried to put my Spikes Tactical Dynacomp on and it wouldnt thread down
so i tried the M2 birdcage style off my mini draco and it fit as did my SLR Rifleworks SR47 and the standard slant style brake. The ST Dynacomp did not fit any of the 3 barrels i threaded yet it fit the mini draco, and all the other brakes fit all four barrel threads.
ANY IDEAS?

Tighten the die 1/4 turn on the adjuster screw, and try again! Do not go over 1/4 turn between test fitting!

So I am about to look really Dumb but that is probably the case already. I have no idea what you are talking about? Everything i watched or read led me to believe that the 3 screws were to hold the die in the handle. Are they for adjusting something?

Edited by dieb4iwake

Tighten the die 1/4 turn on the adjuster screw, and try again! Do not go over 1/4 turn between test fitting!

So I am about to look really Dumb but that is probably the case already. I have no idea what you are talking about? Everything i watched or read led me to believe that the 3 screws were to hold the die in the handle. Are they for adjusting something?

Some dies are adjustable some are not.

Is the one you have like this?

post-39558-0-68450400-1411350895.jpg

• Like 1

Some dies are adjustable some are not.

Is the one you have like this?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

nope definitely not

If the die is a solid die (no adjustment screw) try running the die on backwards and by hand. Be careful to start it STRAIGHT.

GOB please watch this video and at the 2 min mark he says the lettering is facing towards the work. Are you saying to hand thread the die with the lettering away from the work?

Edited by dieb4iwake