Helluva deal on SGM 12-rounders

Cool. Thanks. I would buy if they were the magwell version.

Buy a couple and modify them. If they were ten rounders I would be all over it.

I thought the SGM mags could easily be cut down and the floorplates relocated. Sorry I don't have any of these mags myself, that's just what I thought.

Cool. Thanks. I would buy if they were the magwell version.

Buy a couple and modify them. If they were ten rounders I would be all over it.
I thought the SGM mags could easily be cut down and the floorplates relocated. Sorry I don't have any of these mags myself, that's just what I thought.
You are correct. These are very easy to cut down to any round count you want.

Let me rephrase that, if I didn't have a shit ton of mags I would be all over it. You are right about cutting them down. That option completely slipped my mind. But since you asked, Alaska has very few gun restrictions and magazine capacity isn't one of them. Personal preference really...

I wonder what's behind this price drop from multiple companies? Is SGM feeling the CSSpecs pinch?

I wonder what's behind this price drop from multiple companies? Is SGM feeling the CSSpecs pinch?

It is strange.........only the SGM 12 rounders seem to have dramatically dropped in price at a few places (SGM 2's, 5's, 8's, and 10's are still about the same price).

I wonder if it is because the 12's are so unpopular, vendors are just trying to unload year+ of shelf stock?

It is strange.........only the SGM 12 rounders seem to have dramatically dropped in price at a few places (SGM 2's, 5's, 8's, and 10's are still about the same price).

I wonder if it is because the 12's are so unpopular, vendors are just trying to unload year+ of shelf stock?

It only seems to be the saiga 12 rock and lock type too. Vepr 12 founders are still $40-$45 :(

Don't quote me, but IIRC if making a 12 into a 10, you can leave it as is, it just increases the tension a bit. But if making them an 8 or shorter you have to cut the spring

Seems like a good deal. I agree 12s are a bit long, but willing to play with a few for that price

Looks like the MKA-1919 guys have had success from Landos too.

Actually this is where I saw the post about the SGM 12-rounders (2nd post down) about 3 months ago and I did order 4 (two to keep for a rainy day and two to give someone as a gift). 

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/94527-sale-on-mka-1919-mags/

I'm sorry but I will not shop at cheaper than dirt unless absolutely necessary. I have been able to find substitutes for everything they they sell except the NATO 5 gallon gas cans. Sadly, I still spend more money than I should at that site buying them for work generators then I would care to admit. Landos armory, here I come.

On a side note, I've benn meaning to post a thread about this. Does anyone else sell NATO fuel cans? I don't even care if they are more than CTD. I just want to stop giving them money

I'm sorry but I will not shop at cheaper than dirt unless absolutely necessary. I have been able to find substitutes for everything they they sell except the NATO 5 gallon gas cans. Sadly, I still spend more money than I should at that site buying them for work generators then I would care to admit. Landos armory, here I come.

On a side note, I've benn meaning to post a thread about this. Does anyone else sell NATO fuel cans? I don't even care if they are more than CTD. I just want to stop giving them money

Sportsman's Guide carries them.

If Crappier than Dirt has the best deal on something, I'm going to buy it. They can't be making that much money in these cases, so it feels like I'm sticking it to them by buying their promotional items only and nothing else. My bottom line is also important.

If Crappier than Dirt has the best deal on something, I'm going to buy it. They can't be making that much money in these cases, so it feels like I'm sticking it to them by buying their promotional items only and nothing else. My bottom line is also important.

54714559.jpg

• Like 4