Helluva deal on SGM 12-rounders

If Crappier than Dirt has the best deal on something, I'm going to buy it. They can't be making that much money in these cases, so it feels like I'm sticking it to them by buying their promotional items only and nothing else. My bottom line is also important.

54714559.jpg

My integrity is perfectly intact, thank you very much.

LOL, OK, please indulge a new member with some reasoning behind the animosity towards CTD.

Cheaper than Dirt jacked up ammo prices when street prices were high, taking in the profits that scalpers were reaping on the streets. This upset a lot of buyers (including myself), but would you rather that people waiting for the Walmart delivery truck make the profits instead? Because surely the end buyer wasn't going to get the savings anyway, because the scalpers were getting very resourceful.

I'm not willing to hold that grudge as long as some people who don't quite understand the law of supply and demand. If CTD is cheaper than other places, I'm going to keep the extra money this time.

Edited by MR_22

i dont use cheaper than dirt any now as well,  i can find everything i need just about as cheap at worst or cheaper from decent sites or locally.  they (cheaper than dirt) didnt wait a second to put it to the consumer and thats their business and my choice to not buy from them ever again is mine.  i can hold a grudge for a long long time and i can tell who my friends are.  

back to the subject of magazines,  doesnt anyone use promag magazines?  actually the 10 round ones are what i am referring to.  anyone?

Edited by dammitman

My mags arrived yesterday and look perfect. The company also emailed me to ask if everything arrived OK.

Prepper > CTD

I like the CTD catalogs but don't buy from them anymore. I ordered something once and when it didn't match the picture, it was a nut roll to send it back and they didn't even compensate me for the original shipping. Between that, the price gouging and their high S&H charges, they are on my s#!t list.

back to the subject of magazines, doesnt anyone use promag magazines? actually the 10 round ones are what i am referring to.  anyone?

I saw some of those Promags for Saiga-12's at my local Cabelas and seriously wondered about them. Of course, I have a Legion 030 with a magwell, so they probably wouldn't work in mine without modification, but I was curious to see them for sale locally.

Edited by MR_22

like the CTD catalogs but don't buy from them anymore. I ordered something once and when it didn't match the picture, it was a nut roll to send it back and they didn't even compensate me for the original shipping. Between that, the price gouging and their highS&H charges, they are on my s#!t list.

I never go to CTD to look for something. I only get to their website from other sites that have deals (like SlickGuns.com or AmmoSeek.com). If I get there from another source, it means they actually have a good deal. That's the only time I consider them. I *DO* have other sites where I'll go to check for something specific, but not CTD.

LOL, OK, please indulge a new member with some reasoning behind the animosity towards CTD.

Cheaper than Dirt jacked up ammo prices when street prices were high, taking in the profits that scalpers were reaping on the streets. This upset a lot of buyers (including myself), but would you rather that people waiting for the Walmart delivery truck make the profits instead? Because surely the end buyer wasn't going to get the savings anyway, because the scalpers were getting very resourceful.

I'm not willing to hold that grudge as long as some people who don't quite understand the law of supply and demand. If CTD is cheaper than other places, I'm going to keep the extra money this time.

Yeah BULLSHIT !

CTD's pricing and profiteering after Sandy hook has nothing to do with it for myself or most other 2A supporters.

The management there decided to fold like a cheaper than dirt tent in a shit storm at the first sign of political pressure. They pulled all of the ebil black guns at first then all firearms from their website like chicken shit little cowards. Then lied about the reason when the backlash hit from those of us still in the fight against tyranny.

The moment it was so crucial for patriots to stand together they dropped to their knees and went balls to chin on the likes of Bloomgerg, Obuttfucker, Feinstein, Biden And all the rest of shitstains coming after our freedom.

They lost all support from 2A defenders.

Anyone who still supports that company is either completely uninformed of their history or has no integrity in defending our freedoms.

There is no middle ground here.

Nothing to do with the exercise of capitalism.

• Like 1

Yeah BULLSHIT !

CTD's pricing and profiteering after Sandy hook has nothing to do with it for myself or most other 2A supporters.

The management there decided to fold like a cheaper than dirt tent in a shit storm at the first sign of political pressure. They pulled all of the ebil black guns at first then all firearms from their website like chicken shit little cowards. Then lied about the reason when the backlash hit from those of us still in the fight against tyranny.

The moment it was so crucial for patriots to stand together they dropped to their knees and went balls to chin on the likes of Bloomgerg, Obuttfucker, Feinstein, Biden And all the rest of shitstains coming after our freedom.

They lost all support from 2A defenders.

Anyone who still supports that company is either completely uninformed of their history or has no integrity in defending our freedoms.

There is no middle ground here.

Nothing to do with the exercise of capitalism.

Wow, that was a tall soapbox. Don't hurt yourself getting off.