For the store owner who was executed, I hope Indiana has the death penalty.

And at the other store...  A trailer full of nfa weapons just walks away?  Smells like an inside job.

Edited by Darth Saigus

That's terrible...but why would someone keep that much power in an enclosed trailer that can be hauled away?  I'm not a store owner, but why wouldn't they be locked down, and not movable, until ready for transport or delivery?  That still sucks, even if it was an inside job.

For the store owner who was executed, I hope Indiana has the death penalty.

And at the other store...  A trailer full of nfa weapons just walks away?  Smells like an inside job.

Yes, we do.  But it won't be swift.  There will be appeals.  They'll sit on death row for decades.  Unless 'compassion' takes over and some liberal is afraid of cruel and unusual punishment.  

That's terrible...but why would someone keep that much power in an enclosed trailer that can be hauled away? I'm not a store owner, but why wouldn't they be locked down, and not movable, until ready for transport or delivery? That still sucks, even if it was an inside job.

I would never leave those weapons unguarded unless it was in a secure building. No rational person would leave them in a trailer. I can only think of one reason someone would leave those weapons in a trailer.

Smells like an inside job.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 1

The trailer would have been fine if it could be stored inside a secured facility. People are cheap. In business for 40 years? Surely he has made enough money by now to afford a decent facility where that trailer could be backed in and the door shut, but the old codger looks like a typical pawn shop owner with all of that gold on. It isn't hard to see where his focus lies. Stupid.

That does seem fishy about the trailer. I know three stores, including my lgs were robbed in the Chicagoland area last year. Smash and grab jobs, they drove through the entrance and just took what they could.

I agree with you about the other one darth, but sadly, like sneak said, I'm sure it would be for years. If we're lucky

Sneak is correct.  Our wonderful state lets death row inmates sit until they die from old age.  Hell, just saw in the paper the other day that a murderer in Gary got four years.  Seems the jury believed the gun accidently discharged :

"In plea documents filed June 19, Hunter admitted that Wilson walked up to Hunter’s car on Aug. 16, 2010. The two men began arguing about Wilson’s involvement in the death of Eljauan Haney, who was Hunter’s brother. During the argument, Hunter pulled out a handgun and “the handgun inadvertently discharged, with a bullet striking Devon Wilson and killing him,” plea documents state. Wilson was shot in the head."

At least the gun shops up here are well protected.  One time, several years ago, someone tried this at the shop I went to for my cast bullets.  He left in a body bag.  Justice served.