some of this may be where he's got wind that grand juries aren't indicting some people on shooting some people of color for even a violation of civil rights let alone murder. he'll end up looking like a weak weenie boy if he can't put someone in jail for defending themselves from a person of color thug.

I wish we had some inside info on the real reason. Either he's moving up, or some shits about to come out that will really make us puke....again.

I guarantee that something is coming that we are not going to like.  Now if he could get his brutha to resign...

I fear something worse.

Yep......his homie at 1600 will pardon him and many others. I have a feeling that list of pardoned scumbags will be massive when the cocksucka in chief leaves. The jails across this land will be emptied of new demoncrap voters.

Your fears are correct.

I found out this gem the other day...  Now that Holder is resigning, his contempt of Congress charge will not be stuck to him.  The charge goes against the office, not the person.  So, whomever takes his place will have to defend this charge and Holder will not even have to deal with his own mess.

• Like 1

I wish we had some inside info on the real reason. Either he's moving up, or some shits about to come out that will really make us puke....again.

I guarantee that something is coming that we are not going to like.  Now if he could get his brutha to resign...

I fear something worse.

Yep......his homie at 1600 will pardon him and many others. I have a feeling that list of pardoned scumbags will be massive when the cocksucka in chief leaves. The jails across this land will be emptied of new demoncrap voters.

Your fears are correct.

Yes and yes. The muzzie in chief will pardon this POS without batting an eye. You have to remember dick holder was instrumental in the orchestration in the pardoning of that thieving bastard Marc rich , you know that POS that fled the country to avoid prosecution and then came back when these fuckers pardoned him?

The pardons the HNIC will issue will be phenomenal and unprecedented in history.

I fear something worse.

Your fears are correct.

Yes and yes. The muzzie in chief will pardon this POS without batting an eye. You have to remember dick holder was instrumental in the orchestration in the pardoning of that thieving bastard Marc rich , you know that POS that fled the country to avoid prosecution and then came back when these fuckers pardoned him?

The pardons the HNIC will issue will be phenomenal and unprecedented in history.

^^^^^^^^^^^That's a history lesson for me, I had many other distractions in my life back then. I did take the time to go find and read the story.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/12/01/AR2008120102403.html