CSSpecs VEPR 12 mag issue

I bought one and used it last weekend in a local match. First 4 rounds fired then nothing. Bolt was locked back and would not close, looked in and found the LRBHO was on top of the rim of the 5th shell which caused the the bolt to lock open and gun to jam.

Not a good thing to have happen during a match ....

Anyone else have this issue? Fix?

Contact CSSpecs directly, they know about the problem and have stated publicly over on the AKfiles that its a small issue and they are working it out for the next batch. They also said they are fixing, replacing or repairing anyones mag that sends it back to them.

Edit; http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2219945#post2219945

Post# 28

Edited by Mullet Man

I love the vepr 12 and the magwell saiga's. The vepr works more consistently than the saiga's LRBHO. But there both kinda junky. I have had the very first round catch, effectively locking the gun totally inoperable. I have had the back the mag catch and start locking the bolt back during firing. And I had it fail to lock back many times. Every issue was related to that arm. I do not own any aftermarket mags, these are factory mags. The actual bolt lock is sufficent. But the arm that does all the work is flimsy and easily bent. Sometimes rendering the gun worse than no LRBHO. It needs to be about twice as thick/stong. IMO

Yep, contact us and we will replace them once we have the updated magazines.

I am NOT a fan of the Vepr-12 LRBHO device, it should not be so close to the shells and it should not vary this much.. However we did promise a working magazine and we will deliver that as quickly as possible.

Contact us here:

http://stores.csspecs.com/customer-service/

Or by replying to the order emails.. Either method works.