Oklahoma man beheaded female co-worker and stabbed another while repor

GUYS,

RELIGION-OF-PEACE-ALERT!

Alton Nolen, 30, killed Colleen Hufford, 54, at the Vaughan Foods processing plant before an off-duty reserve Oklahoma County Deputy that works for the company shot him, Moore police said during a Friday morning media briefing, according to KWTV.

OK, LETS SEE THE ANTI's, AND HOLDER, ET AL, TRY TO MAKE SOMETHING OUT OF THIS! 

WHO THE HELL HIRED THIS CRIMINAL P.O.S. ANYWAY, ANOTHER MOOOOOOSLIM??

Federal agents with the FBI have been called in after it was reported Nolen was shouting Islamic phrases during the attack and previously tried to also convert co-workers to Islam, KWTV reported.

HOLDER AND 'TANG WILL CALL IT "WORKPLACE VIOLENCE".

JESS1344

Edited by JESS1344

it's in their culture

she was racist

your a racist

he was a gentle giant

he didn't mean to

it's not his fault

he has been beaten down by the whites

he needed more education

he needed a community organizer

he didn't have a father figure because   (see above)

nothing to see here..............move along...................and on tonight's dancing with the stars........

• Like 2

Where is the tin foil hat crowd? I thought they'd be all over this like white on rice! smile.png

Hitlery knocked the dude out with the smell of her stanky ass snatch, then Barry lopped the dudes head off while Holder held em all to further the war effort that Barry promised not to get into.

How's that?tinfoilhat.gif

Where is the tin foil hat crowd? I thought they'd be all over this like white on rice! smile.png

Hitlery knocked the dude out with the smell of her stanky ass snatch, then Barry lopped the dudes head off while Holder held em all to further the war effort that Barry promised not to get into.

About normal. Good job.

Never have Americans felt so unsafe & vulnerable in our own country, since we kicked  British ass....

racism is ramping up, rioting, blacks wanting to purge whitey, ISIS, & now the be-heading's start........& THESE DUMB FUCKS THINK THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE OUR GUNS BY MAKING LAW ABIDING CITIZENS FELONS....

MAKE ME A FELON THENsuper_man.gif

• Like 1

About normal. Good job.

Thanks!

GUYS,

Officers found two women stabbed and a man shot inside Vaughan Foods, Inc., 216 NE 12, in what has been described as an incident of workplace violence. One of the women was pronounced dead.

TOL' YA.............

JESS1344

When the story broke yesterday morning, I knew this would get buried by the main stream media quickly. It contains all of the facts that the media despises:

Radical Islam is our enemy

Terrorists are in the US and ready and willing to bring Jihad here

Gun control is a bad idea

A gun in the hand of a law abiding citizen who knows how to use it will stop crime and massacres.

If this man was a white conservative and had not been shot by the COO of Vaughn Foods stopping the violence, this story would be headline news with pundits endlessly looking into every detail.

Instead we have a Muslim trying to convert people in his workplace, getting fired for it, and beheading them ala ISIS, who gets his ass handed to him by a CCW holder who was protecting his employees. Good thing he didn't listen to the "Run, Hide, Fight" crap being spewed by DHS.

Continue to stick your head in the sand America, nothing to see here, move along.

• Like 5

When the story broke yesterday morning, I knew this would get buried by the main stream media quickly. It contains all of the facts that the media despises:

Radical Islam is our enemy

Terrorists are in the US and ready and willing to bring Jihad here

Gun control is a bad idea

A gun in the hand of a law abiding citizen who knows how to use it will stop crime and massacres.

If this man was a white conservative and had not been shot by the COO of Vaughn Foods stopping the violence, this story would be headline news with pundits endlessly looking into every detail.

Instead we have a Muslim trying to convert people in his workplace, getting fired for it, and beheading them ala ISIS, who gets his ass handed to him by a CCW holder who was protecting his employees. Good thing he didn't listen to the "Run, Hide, Fight" crap being spewed by DHS.

Continue to stick your head in the sand America, nothing to see here, move along.

It is a simple case of a disgruntled employee, work place violence, so just move along and stop stirring the muzzie terror pot before we disappear you ph34r.png

• Like 1

aw come on guys, that ghetto rat  is about as much of a muslim as me being a christian.  anybody here actually believe that he didn't eat pork, not drink alcohol etc.. .?

fuck anybody can say they are a follower of any religion, doesn't mean they are

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

aw come on guys, that ghetto rat  is about as much of a muslim as me being a christian.  anybody here actually believe that he didn't eat pork, not drink alcohol etc.. .?

OH....now that makes me feel all warm ad fuzzy.....

aw come on guys, that ghetto rat is about as much of a muslim as me being a christian. anybody here actually believe that he didn't eat pork, not drink alcohol etc.. .?[/size]

fuck anybody can say they are a follower of any religion, doesn't mean they are[/size]

Yeah it's just more of that '60's shit when negros felt they could identify with muzzies because they couldn't assimilate the productive American role and needed another "I'm oppressed excuse" because MLK was telling them to get off their lazy, freeloading assess ,get a job, education and be productive and the Malcolm x, Farrakhan, all those fake fuckers still wanted a free ride.

It would really throw a wrench in the works if Islam forbade fried chicken and watermelon, then only white guilt losers would be converting.

One day bubba is gonna quit watching NASCAR, get off the couch, put down his Keystone and grab his 30-30 and the brown folks are gonna wish they would have done something earlier.

Edited by JAG

aw come on guys, that ghetto rat is about as much of a muslim as me being a christian. anybody here actually believe that he didn't eat pork, not drink alcohol etc.. .?[/size]

fuck anybody can say they are a follower of any religion, doesn't mean they are[/size]

Yeah it's just more of that '60's shit when negros felt they could identify with muzzies because they couldn't assimilate the productive American role and needed another "I'm oppressed excuse" because MLK was telling them to get off their lazy, freeloading assess ,get a job, education and be productive and the Malcolm x, Farrakhan, all those fake fuckers still wanted a free ride.

It would really throw a wrench in the works if Islam forbade fried chicken and watermelon, then only white guilt losers would be converting.

One day bubba is gonna quit watching NASCAR, get off the couch, put down his Keystone and grab his 30-30 and the brown folks are gonna wish they would have done something earlier.

Yeah....they must not have any Farrafuk nation of lazy fuken muzzies up there round Cleveland, must be too cold ferum laugh.png

Aww fuck.  Now I'mma hafta go see what the conspiracy theories are out on this.  Thanks Hopkinsred_heart.gif