Who exactly comes up with these bright ideas and where is Congress in this process.  I feel like were riding on a runaway freight train and no one in charge is too concerned.

Well hang on to yer ass, cause the light at the end of the tunnel really is another train coming at full speed  electric_shock.gif

• Like 2

Who exactly comes up with these bright ideas and where is Congress in this process.  I feel like were riding on a runaway freight train and no one in charge is too concerned.

Well hang on to yer ass, cause the light at the end of the tunnel really is another train coming at full speed  :electric_shock:

We are on the train heading into Taggart Tunnel.

Hey!

Let's let mexican gang members in the military so they have access to military weapons, training and tactics! Then we can justify ramping up the militarization of our police forces to combat the threat when they desert, trained and armed, and go back to the 'hood.

BigPhoto_01.jpg

• Like 1

Hey!

Let's let mexican gang members in the military so they have access to military weapons, training and tactics! Then we can justify ramping up the militarization of our police forces to combat the threat when they desert, trained and armed, and go back to the 'hood.

BigPhoto_01.jpg

Tough fuckers in the photo need to upgrade their hardware. Weak shit IMHO.

Are they illegally in the country? Could they be deported? Not will not be deported, but could they for being illegal aliens? Seems it would be OK...if they FIRST become US Citizens. Until then, what possibly has gotten into our military's mind? I have no idea. If they are still illegal aliens, then they are by definition; CRIMINALS! What am I missing here? HB of CJ (old coot)

What has happened to our Nation of Law? Dunno that either.

• Like 1

Rome had an army of mostly aliens.

The reward for them was citizenship and a pension - AFTER 25 years of unblemished service.

I think we should offer the same deal.

Not if they're ALREADY here! IF they're illegally, they've committed a FELONY, thus rendering them INELIGIBLE for military service.

• Like 1

Hey!

BigPhoto_01.jpg

If there ever was a gene pool in desperate need of a massive dose of chlorine this is it!!

Hey!

BigPhoto_01.jpg

If there ever was a gene pool in desperate need of a massive dose of chlorine this is it!!

Toss these fuckers in the pool too...

piru-colors.jpg

r60s.jpg

Rome had an army of mostly aliens.

The reward for them was citizenship and a pension - AFTER 25 years of unblemished service.

I think we should offer the same deal.

That didn't end too well for Rome. 

On a sidenote, BCT was funny/sad in retrospect when we had 3 Puerto Rican soldiers in our platoon who needed interpreters.