Yes, you read that correctly!!!

"Ready for Hillary!" is exactly what I said... 

I saw these words on a BUMPER STICKER this morning, as I was driving in Auburn, NY... I was AGHAST!!!!!

I LITERALLY spoke out loud and said " Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?! " My beagle looked at me, and said the exact same words, IN PERFECT ENGLISH, herself!!!!

I wanted to pull the people over, and SLAP THEM!!!! WTF?!?!?!?!?

Are the fucking people of this nation THAT FUCKING RETARDED or what?!?!?!?!?  You don't think things are BAD enough now... that you want HILLARY in office??? Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire!!!!! Oh my fucking Lord, these people need a clue!!!!

Ok... RANT OVER...  :up:

It's part of the vast left-wing conspiracy to finish bringing the country to more perfect communist state....not real surprising to me, especially coming from the vast northern police state. I truly feel for you Indy, it sad man, just sad shame.gif  

• Like 1

Are the fucking people of this nation THAT FUCKING RETARDED or what?!?!?!?!?  

Yes!  This video makes my fucking head explode every time I see it.  Note:  Douchebag is doing his senior thesis on her and still says Benghazi is her high point and she handled it remarkably.  WTFF!

Ummm...  yah....  You don't need any other qualification aside from a vagina.

This country will have a rerun of the last two terms, four years if we are lucky, eight if we are not, except as John said with a vagina. First a dick and now a twat. I hate to say it, but we are going full circle, next will be the gay/lesbian, transsexual/transgendered candidates. Sheesh, maybe they should get Bill back. I don't think he was quite finished fucking the country, literally and figuratively.

The average person does not do research, outside of the the shit they are fed from TV, about presidential candidates.  They vote based on who they think looks more presidential, who is more attractive, the letter in front of their name, etc.  I know a lot of Hillary supporters the give the reason of "Well her husband did a great job.  She will too".  They care about any of the negatives because they "don't affect them".  Most young people are indoctrinated to believe the liberal is the right thing to be, and voting liberal will benefit the nation and them.  Anything other than liberal is warmongering, hateful, racist, and evil. 

YES!!! I AM READY!....for Hillary to go away. Benghazi is not dead, and we have two more years for the truth to come out. Her hands will be deep in it. Do you know why Barry defeated Hillary in the 2008 primary?? (Even when Hillary was the presumed nominee??) ...because establishment dems knew she had too much baggage and would not survive the attack ads in the general election. Well Hillary's stint as Secretary of State (I am still laughing at that) has only added to the baggage. She will not survive a general election despite so many immature adolescents who have never paid taxes in their life. If she does, after 8 years of this administration, America is truly finished, and the consequence will be grave for this once great nation.

the only good news is the secret service has no love for her so none of them will be trying to stop a bullet for her. she thinks of them and treats them like bell hops and bell hops aren't body guards.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players/new-book--being-assigned-to-hillary-clinton-s-secret-service-detail-%e2%80%9ca-form-of-punishment%e2%80%9d-213322171.html

Edited by the 4th Doctor

It's hard to compete with the leftist media aired on daytime TV when so many people who should be providing for themselves are sitting in front of the tube, in their mommy's basement, while waiting for the subsidy checks to arrive. Ya got the left side that tells them how to ensure their benies, and maybe a commercial or two from the righties that say how giving them the benies is hurting 'merica.  

Now just which way do you think these dolts are going to vote.... twice?

I can't help but wonder if more than a few people with the bumper sticker "Ready for Hillary" actually have a trunk full of ass-kickery.  ;)

How about the guy who shot at the White House, and no one noticed for four days?  :wacko:

Yep, he's getting ready for Hillary too!  :D

- Well... I just found this story ONLY on the UK news sites, and it actually occurred back in 2011! Isn't that interesting that it's just now being reported? (And not in the US!)  :rolleyes:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2773116/Secret-Service-unaware-FOUR-DAYS-man-fired-rifle-White-House-2011-leaving-Obamas-furious.html

• Like 1

I can't help but wonder if more than a few people with the bumper sticker "Ready for Hillary" actually have a trunk full of ass-kickery.  wink.png

How about the guy who shot at the White House, and no one noticed for four days?  wacko.png

Yep, he's getting ready for Hillary too!  biggrin.png

- Well... I just found this story ONLY on the UK news sites, and it actually occurred back in 2011! Isn't that interesting that it's just now being reported? (And not in the US!)  rolleyes.gif

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2773116/Secret-Service-unaware-FOUR-DAYS-man-fired-rifle-White-House-2011-leaving-Obamas-furious.html

Do you have one of those stickers on your bumper?? haha.gif haha.gif

I can't help but wonder if more than a few people with the bumper sticker "Ready for Hillary" actually have a trunk full of ass-kickery.  wink.png

How about the guy who shot at the White House, and no one noticed for four days?  wacko.png

- Well... I just found this story ONLY on the UK news sites, and it actually occurred back in 2011! Isn't that interesting that it's just now being reported? (And not in the US!)  rolleyes.gif

obama_mad_rect.jpg

wpid-michelle20yelling20at20barack2.png

Do you have one of those stickers on your bumper?? haha.gif haha.gif

No... I don't advertise.  032.gif

Edited by Ronin38

All of these numb nuts say she's so great (barf), but not one of them can say 1 thing that she did well.  (Benghazi doesn't count).  This country's screwed.  Why can't parents educate their kids?!?  Why are uneducated people allowed to vote?  This is why we have the president we do now, because no one does their damn homework.  They just think it's cool.  I'll say it again...we're screwed when these jagoffs become leaders.

• Like 1