I'm new to the St Louis area and I am trying to figure out where all the gun ranges are and what they support. I've visited quite a few of the indoor ranges and as expected, they don't allow steel core ammunition, does anyone know of any ranges in the area that allow it? I have all sorts of steel core or bi-metal jacketed ammunition, but I haven't seen a place that is willing to let me use it. The three outdoor ranges within 1hr drive were the hopefuls, The Busch and Jay Henges ranges don't like steel and the last hopeful in Arnold, MO (Arnol Rifle and Pistol Club) is invite only.

Sure, these spam cans will last for another 40 years no problem, but they are my only realistic means until I get some spare cash for bullets/brass for 5 different calibers. Sidenote, anyone have any favorite .54r or .308 rounds for deer hunting? If all else fails, I have a German K98 that shoots like a dream with Remington Core-Lokt.

Try checking with the Game Commission. They should be able to point you in the right direction.

Here's a couple:

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=St+Louis+sporsmans&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#q=st+louis+shooting+range

http://mdc.mo.gov/regions/st-louis/jay-henges-shooting-range

Try checking with the Game Commission. They should be able to point you in the right direction.

Here's a couple:

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=St+Louis+sporsmans&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#q=st+louis+shooting+range

http://mdc.mo.gov/regions/st-louis/jay-henges-shooting-range

I have been looking on google and at the Henges range, but they hate steel core/babies/puppies/etc. Until I get my press situated and either pull n swap these steel core bullets for some cheap ball rounds, I'll have to find a different range. Plus, this 1 round every 3 seconds stuff is pretty silly even though I sure we have some "range ninja operator commandos" to thank for that.

Might I suggest Florissant ave. in Ferguson.  Anywhere near the hair weave salon would be fine.  Make sure you take lots of ammohaha.gif

If anything I should be down there selling squib'ed ammo (because "don't shoot now means they can shoot police officers, poor sob). The cops have enough to deal with already with sks/aks ricocheting ammo all over the place and keeping their "tanks" in working order is enough of a bastard. I drove those things for 4 years and they don't need help as they tend to blow turbos or try to tear their front suspension(or lack thereof) off like it's a feature.

(Edited because people are acting like fools out there again)

Edited by Automatikjack

So if obutfuker and holder start a full blown race war will that be enough to keep the devil in chief in office past his term?

If we get to the point where he stays in office past his term, this country will be so far gone that your only concern will be keeping yourself and your loved one's alive and fighting on the side of the resistance.

Hmm just noticed my typo there in the subject, much gun rage indeed in Ferguson.

I noticed it from the start.  I was going to make a smart ass remark about how you were looking for "gun rage" and how there was no better place than ferguson to take it out.double-barrel-shotgun.gif