With the prices of the Tavor, then the 9mm conversion, what ever that is, you'll be doing good to have the $400.00 left to purchase this, but DAMN, I wish I had a Tavor and the money to do this. My YHM 9mm Raith was more than this can and then there's the $200.00 stamp on top of it. But, with this one, you are limited to only one gun and that sucks.

• Like 2

Interesting. My Tavor  +can purchase keeps getting pushed further down the road by reality.

I'd been looking at a Mystic and 9mm kit with 300 BO whenever they get around to it. The same can would be good for both, and then some.

• 4 months later...

I put this Ratworx suppressor on my converted 9mm Tavor today and was able to put a few rounds through it.  I was very pleased. 

The conversion is in no way a drop in, but it isn't that bad.  It takes about an hour the first time and only needs a few tools like a screwdriver, punch\hammer, pliers, and some allen wrenches - oh, and a wrench for muzzle break. 

The suppressor replaces the front handguard and original muzzle break, and is held on by the same two hand guard screws.  My Tavor is FDE and I think the black suppressor doesn't look bad.  The suppressor includes a chunky muzzle break that is unfinished (silver) but I may try to cold blue it or something. 

Using American Eagle 9mm "suppressor" rounds, I was told it wasn't the quietest 9mm suppressor.  Regardless, it was still very impressive and very easy to fire without any ear protection (and I am pretty protective of my ears).  So I over all I would recommend it. 

Anyway, since this is the post that informed me of this suppressor I thought I would post an update. 

• Like 2