I'm looking to trade my pap m85pv for something a little more practical that will suit my needs. It is the .223 ak pistol non-magwell model. This will come with 1 factory poly mag and 2 tapco poly mags. It has a muzzle booster installed and ambi sling plate. Also I added a magpul me rail to the right that is removable without damaging the handguard. Handguards are refinished with Cabot red chestnut stain and they 3 light coats of poly applied. Gun has a slight trigger job and has almost a 2 stage trigger now. Trigger is smooth and clean, not gritty like they are from the factory. I have shot between 200-300 rounds. I am only looking for an AR pistol for trade. Prefer 10.5" barrel or higher. Show me what you got to trade. I will post more pics tomorrow but here is a quick one to give you an idea of what it looks like.

Don't know why the photo is upside down.

15f6qyx.jpg

Edited by AZ-DAVE-IZ109

Here are more pics. I'm putting a trade value of $500 for the firearm with 3 mags. I can add two 12 round saiga 12 sgm magazines and three 30 round ar mags to add to the trade value. All mags are brand new in the package. Trade value for saiga 12 mags is $75 and ar mags is $40. This pap is an early import with a 3200 serial #. Will come with the original numbers matching box.

2j3rvhk.jpg

20fuydj.jpg

11l3ers.jpg

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.