First 3 gun with the MKA 1919

I purchased the Shotgun a month ago. I followed the cleaning recommendations and left it wet. Broke it in with 200 high base rounds, left the breach open whenever the gun was stored.

The gun worked flawlessly today. The magazines worked well and I am very satisified with this project.

I have added some extra weight to the stock and a Tromix muzzle break. I purchased an Aimshot green dot reflex sight. This was a mistake. The Mounting bolt for the weaver mount bractured broke after the first 100 rounds. Then after I removed the weak broken part and installed a better bolt without the quick disconnect it came loose after another 100 rounds. Then the green dot failed during the competition, and flew off the shotgun before I finished the course of fire. This time it was not the weaver mount it was the recoil mount. The machine screws that hold the spring loaded mounts in place stripped out of the mount housing.

I should have purchased something better.

Yeap, if they make the parts (even the screws) out of cheap material, that crap happens.  I wonder if they also made the threads too shallow as well.  Had an issue with a DSA screw once for my (then new) black FAL handguards, tip started stripping the threads out and it was difficult to screw it on.  So I went to the hardware store, got a socket head cap screw (Which is the real name for an allen screw), a lock washer and a clip for the other side of my new screw and zero issues since.

Hope you find another optic that works for you.