are eforms back up and running?

Yes and to me is an improvement.  The site is still down weekly for maintenance on Wednesday from 6AM to 6PM, and at other random times based on my experience.  I had issues with Internet Explorer but have been able to use Chrome for all of my forms.  However, the webite cautions againt Chrome so it may be version dependent.  So if you have an issue you can wait a few hours or try another browser.  I was able to complete an eform 1 in less than 10 minutes after my first one. 

Eforms are working for a few forms including form 1 (for trusts and corporations only), but not 3 or 4.  For what it is worth, Silencershop expects it will be another 6 months before you can efile a 3 or a 4 form (and who knows how the trust laws will change by then?). Eform 1s appear to be clearing in less than 30 days. 

A few things I recommend:

- Save after you complete a page of information (a button at top of form for doing so).  Saving seemed slow to me but never failed. 

- Have your trust saved in a PDF file that is LESS THAN 3MB.  Or you can attach up to 10 attachments in 3MB chunks if you need to break up your trust into smaller pieces. 

- Refer to this link for the best step by step guide I found: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_17/415446_Visual_guide__How_to_fill_out_a_Form_1_using_EFORMS.html

Good luck! 

Edited by some idiot