Spare parts to stock up on

So, i've had my MKA-1919 i got from Centerfire now for about 6months.  I had the normal break-in FTFs and FTEs for the first few boxes of ammo, and before i figured out how to tweak the mags a bit but overall i'm running low brass at a really good rate now with very few issues.  I'm one to purchase spare parts for the weak links in all my guns i know i'll shoot a lot since sometimes parts can get really hard to find at times, especially for odd-ball birds like this one. smile.png   i've tried to do some research reading back in this forum a ways and am trying to get together a list of common wear parts to buy spares for in case of future need, but i haven't been able to sort out odd rare parts, factory defect one-offs, defective gunsmithing upgrades, from what the few things are that are sure to break say given 7K rounds or so.  Can anyone list the top 3 or 4 things that will be boom after high round counts even without high power ammo use? 

After the first 300 rounds or so, i can run pretty much any low power junk i have.  I found that 99% of all my early issues were with my magazines, feed lips, the two part high-cap assembly one, etc.  I had a lot more time in getting my Saiga gas ports right to run everything than this MKA took.  Now, if i had to grab one from the closet for a bump in the night id go with the S-12, but this MKA is fun and a whole lot lighter weight.

Edited by twinhairdryers

The drive block has been the only consistent "wear" item we've seen. And by consistent, I mean, there were about 7-8 that broke with in a 2-3 month period, all had between 3-5K rounds.

Haven't had any more since, these were the XN models, Pre-XN seemed to be around 1500-2K rounds.

Off the top of my head here's what I can remember

Drive block - see above

Bolt carrier - 2 XN, 4 Pre-XN

Bolt - 1 XN , 2 Pre-XN

Firing pin - 1

Locking Block(in the bolt) 2 Pre-XN

Bent trigger/hammer pins - about 70% of Pre-XN

Mags out of spec - a lot, but an easy fix

It's late and thats all I can think of right now - over all they seem to be a very reliable gun, no more problems than my Benelli's and Mossburg's - more rounds through my MKA than the others combined. I'm well pleased with ours.