Eliminate S-20 Cycling Issues!!!

I know there's a ton of threads on this, so why not one more! :lolol:

Wow, just got my ass chewed on the phone by some dipshit at EAA... :eek:

I figured with all the fun everyone was having with their S-20's I'd give 'em a call.

Actually I got tired of all the bitching...

After the 2 emails and 5 phone calls, I finally got a gunsmith.

I asked what he knew about the S-20 cycling prob....(I was cut off mid sentence)

:evil: "It's a f@#king military weapon, not a field gun!!! You have to use 2 3/4 dram loads!!!! Any problems you or anyone else are having are user error. You are using the wrong loads!!!

(EAA gunsmith guy = :evil: )

I then told him my gun was fine with 2 1/2 dram loads... :lolol: Why's that? What do you guys do when you get one in for cycling issues, port it? He couldn't tell me because they can't say what they do to them.

Well there you have it!

It's good they work on their customer service!

Case closed! :unsure:

Edited by dinzag

Apparently they didn't send him to charm school after the gunsmithing 101 course. Nothing a six gallon enema couldn't fix!!! :P

No wonder we have been waiting so long for BATFE approval on importatation. According to the last importer (EAA) Saiga shotguns are military weapons.....not sporters.

Apparently they didn't send him to charm school after the gunsmithing 101 course. Nothing a six gallon enema couldn't fix!!! :P

:lolol: I guess they should have put that info in the manual. I asked him about why my gun was marked full choke and it was actually cylinder bore. He said all of them were marked full choke. He then told me to direct any further questions to the new importer.

Those fucks have been just as unhelpful as you discribe for as long as I have had a Saiga. I have never had a good experience on the phone with them. Some others have but they always seemed very unwilling to help to me. :killer:

I should have warned you about those guys when you told me you were gonna call them up. From my experiences with them, they seem to genuinely HATE the Saiga line and want nothing to do with it. I suppose I can see how annoying it would be to constantly provide service for a line you no longer sell. Still, if they ever want to sell anything else they better keep their act together. The one thing keeping me away from a Witness 10mm is the poor service and general bitchiness I've experienced dealing with EAA on Saigas. If RAAC can provide a better level of service then the extra $$ they are charging now may be well worth it.

Falcon73

If RAAC can provide a better level of service then the extra $$ they are charging now may be well worth it.

Falcon73

I've talked to the folks at RAAC and they're polite, professional, helpful, and knowlegable. Hopefully they'll continue this manner after the sale, but when I called out of the blue and asked questions they gave honest answers.