Grand Power Slovakia pistols now distributed by Eagle Imports!

If any of you were ever interested in the K100 or other offerings, Grand Power ditched Century International Arms and hooked up with Eagle Imports in NJ.

The pistols are simply amazing. Their accuracy and trigger is far beyond other polymer framed pistols in the same class, including HK, Glock etc.

I'm a bit of a pistol junkie and found the K100 while trying to find something that would help my wife become more confident in the shooting sports. I have owned everything from HK Mk's to Gold cups. My favorite pistol is now the K100.

Hopefully, they will have the X-cal model here soon. It's basically a competition pistol out of the box that rivals customs that cost 5 times as much.

If you get a chance to fire one, do it. You will be very impressed. My guess is that they will evolve like the HS2000 morphed into the XD.

Thing is, it's more druable, accurate and the trigger blows away the XD. :)

Here is a link to the importers main page. http://www.eagleimportsinc.com/

• Like 2

CAI didn't bucher the century as they are not part of the 922 horseshit. They came like that from Slovakia. It was STI in texas that actually butchered a k100 imported before the CAI as the GP6 9mm pistol. They put a sally ass "competition hammer" on it that would shatter after a few thousand rounds. Kinda turned people of and GP was not stoked about it.

I believe this will be a very good time to buy up a K100 with the CAI marks on it before they dry up. I doubt the new ones coming in will be in the 400 dollar range.

CAI CIA Century, I warned GP about them years ago. They listened!

Not that I have any love for them but I don't remember Century butchering any handguns

They butchered my handgun as part of their import process. I am currently in the middle of a fiasco over FFL shipping BS. I have no idea what other handguns they have done a number on. I know the AK rifles they have worked with have typically been sub-par and I know that their employees apparently have no idea how to place import stamps on a gun without stripping finish. So due to that, I am glad someone else is importing instead of them. Case in point, here is a picture of my Import marks from Century on a P64:

post-38885-0-70982600-1412111098_thumb.jpg

Sorry if this is taking it off topic but they suck and I'm glad they aren't involved in what appears to be a very good handgun

• Like 1

Not that I have any love for them but I don't remember Century butchering any handguns

They butchered my handgun as part of their import process. I am currently in the middle of a fiasco over FFL shipping BS. I have no idea what other handguns they have done a number on. I know the AK rifles they have worked with have typically been sub-par and I know that their employees apparently have no idea how to place import stamps on a gun without stripping finish. So due to that, I am glad someone else is importing instead of them. Case in point, here is a picture of my Import marks from Century on a P64:

attachicon.gifP64 Import Strip.jpg

Sorry if this is taking it off topic but they suck and I'm glad they aren't involved in what appears to be a very good handgun

I agree. CIA is a bunch of hacks. They really dicked up that beautiful pistol. On the K100 they got away from the Ace hardware engraver and used a Laser. Since it was not a surplus weapon, grand power probably did the lasering for them.

I had to return a rifle to them once. It was quite an ordeal. I was still very high speed and working with weapons when this happened and they tried to have some big swinging dick tell me what was up. I invited him to visit me on base, all expenses paid, and show me and the rest of my brothers how the fuck my rifle wasn't all 8 up. We were using them as training aides. They must have thought I was teaching airsoft to boyscouts or something. They made me more angry than any other company I have ever dealt with in the firearms industry.

Sorry they fucked your pistol so bad.

I agree. They are hacks. I told Grand Power to stay the fuck away from them. They saw it as an opportunity and it did work somewhat. It just made the pistol seem like a cheap piece of shit to those who didn't know what it was since cia was selling it.

They could fuck up a wet dream given the chance.

It will be a good realationship with Eagle as they are trusted and have done the right thing for many years now.

Yea the stampings are rather retarded. I thought you ment they did actual mechanical hacking. Their AKs arnt always their falt. But yes anything involving Century has to be taken on a case by case basis

Wow, that X-Calibur is tits. The whole lineup is very lightweight. I was looking at an XD(m) but I may have to change my mind.

All that X-Calibur needs is a gold tone on the barrel and controls, polished stainless slide. Only problem is how to conceal it.

They have the P1 MK7 for that. Century imported them. Smaller but still the same width.

If you look at the slovak page, they are doing custom slide treatments for colors. The competition guys like colors. :)

I really want this X-Calibur as my wife rarely lets me shoot her K100. Might as well one up her!

Really love the K100. If you or anybody on this forum is in NW Montana and wants to try it out, let me know. I will supply the ammo and watch you sell your other 9mm's after you shoot it. :)

I just sold my last 9mm, a Taurus 809. I LOVED the hammer-fire polymer pistol, been yearning for another one for CCW. Looks like it will be the K100 if they bring the X-trim over. Lighter than my dads Kimber ultra-carry.

Did I ever tell you the story of my Kimber "ultra" carry?