Vepr 12 SBS Youtube Review

I enjoyed that. What is the weakest dram equivalent ammo that it would cycle with an unmodified spring in it?

I haven't went that short yet and that is the shortest V12 I have seen. I did a 13.5" with just two ports added at the factory size ( .080" ) and it runs Federal Multi-purpose with unmodified factory springs. It will run Winchester Universal, but not 100%. It took a lot of other work to get it there.

I enjoyed that. What is the weakest dram equivalent ammo that it would cycle with an unmodified spring in it?

I haven't went that short yet and that is the shortest V12 I have seen. I did a 13.5" with just two ports added at the factory size ( .080" ) and it runs Federal Multi-purpose with unmodified factory springs. It will run Winchester Universal, but not 100%. It took a lot of other work to get it there.

Thanx glad you enjoyed it..i need to check the box for the equivalent dram and use the standard spring the next time i go shoot..i will do some minor adjustments with other different loads that i will be testing tomorrow..