My brother ordered a pair of them a couple days ago. I'm interested to get a look at them.

They are pretty much like a plastic toy in their stock configuration. But with some time and money can be made into a beast.

The only MKA parts I have left on mine are the upper receiver, barrel, bolt & carrier. Everything else is aftermarket.

Hey, shouldn't this be in the MKA section of the forum?

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH

The gun photos all show MKA 1919 XN.. Honestly I doubt many of the pre-XN guns are still around, they came out in the banic so odds are the pre-xn are all gone.

However I'll report in whenever they come in.. If they are old stock I guess he will be a little pissed since the ad says nothing about them being an old model.

I've held one before, as has my brother. And honestly yes it feels like a BB gun at best, or a super soaker. But our plan is to build them out as small game hunting guns. And the BB gun feel is welcome for the most part after about 10+ miles of walking.

It is not the XN Model for sale so I'll pass.

These pre XN models are obsolete. No more parts for it, and it is a weaker design.

This is exactly why forums drive me nuts sometimes.  Some dumbass spreads a bunch of incorrect information and then other dumbasses come along and take it for gospel then regurgitate it somewhere else.

These ARE indeed XN models so lets spread the word and let the forum members have the first shot at these guns with an incredibly low price.  Also, Pre-XN MKAs have not been around for quite a while to my knowledge.

How hard is it to correctly list a an item for sale. No where on that retailers page does it say MKA 1919 XN.

The only dumbass would be a person that buys something off the internet by looking at pictures alone.

I saw a new pre XN MKA for sale at a local gun show a few weeks ago so they are still out there. I couldn't

believe the guy was asking $1200 for it. I saw that and started laughing out LOUD.

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH