Err/maybe it should be Heads-Off    People  post-13516-0-29353000-1412548402.gif

CAIRO (AP) — An Internet video released Friday purports to show an Islamic State group fighter beheading British hostage Alan Henning, the fourth such killing carried out by the extremist group now targeted in U.S.-led airstrikes.

The video mirrored other beheading videos shot by the Islamic State group, which now holds territory along the border of Syria and Iraq, and ended with a militant threatening a man they identified as an American named Peter Kassig.

"Obama, you have started your aerial bombardment of Shams (Syria), which keeps on striking our people, so it is only right that we continue to strike the neck of your people," the masked militant in the video said.

http://news.yahoo.com/video-purports-show-islamic-state-beheading-200944709.html

Edited by AA re-cvrd

The next guy is from Indy, that's a little closer to home for me. The head of the CIA says they want justice....I say screw a trial, housing, food. Publicly take the beheader and decapitate him for ISIS to see.

• Like 1

I say screw a trial, housing, food. Publicly take the beheader and decapitate him for ISIS to see.

Ummm...  I'm guessing you haven't noticed that we have a pansy ass little ghetto faggot that thinks we deserve this running things...

• Like 2

I say screw a trial, housing, food. Publicly take the beheader and decapitate him for ISIS to see.

Ummm...  I'm guessing you haven't noticed that we have a pansy ass little ghetto faggot that thinks we deserve this running things...

Yeah, I know.  I was just wishing, that's all.  I'm a realist though.  I could just imaging the media coverage and sheep outrage if that really did happen though.  They'd all be shitting their pants.  (you've described him very elegantly though - nicely done)

Yeah, I know.  I was just wishing, that's all.  I'm a realist though.  I could just imaging the media coverage and sheep outrage if that really did happen though.  They'd all be shitting their pants.  (you've described him very elegantly though - nicely done)

Everyone here knows that I'm a very "elegant" person.bow-tie-emoticon.gif

• Like 4

Worst mistake ISIL every made was taunting the US and others by beheading innocent people on the national stage.

They painted a bulls-eye on their foreheads.

I have NO respect for Islam anymore.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

Worst mistake ISIL every made was taunting the US and others by beheading innocent people on the national stage.

They painted a bulls-eye on their foreheads.

I have NO respect for Islam anymore.

I never did. Lol

• Like 3

Bury them up to the neck in a pig pen.

Let the pigs "take their head off".

Film it so it can be seen by the whole world.

No heaven for all we catch is the message.

• Like 1

The programming is working. Soon, everybody will be on board with Obama's new war.

Screw it, glass it and be done with that shit hole sand box. No more good men need to die for oil, opiates and natural resources.

Take all the misfits that came back and can't get a job. Create a new team that goes after actual terrorists and puts the fear of G-d in them. No rules, just counter-terror.

• Like 3

Next guy up is a former 75th Ranger

Thats sad.

The time has come and for the people of this country to say fuck ALL muslim and islamic fucks. We as a people have catered to their asses for far too long. And our society has embraced it as a "norm". Fuck that and fuck these people. They need to come out of the closet and man the fuck up and fight a REAL fight with some people who will actually fight back. But they themselves know that they will get their asses handed to them.

Its all political bullshit. When our boots get there, it will be the same fucked up lame ass ROE, and nothing will change. The bad guy wont get put down and the good guys actually fighting for the man next to him will get fucked over. People need to wake the fuck up to this rubbish.

Thats sad.

The time has come and for the people of this country to say fuck ALL muslim and islamic fucks. We as a people have catered to their asses for far too long. And our society has embraced it as a "norm". Fuck that and fuck these people. They need to come out of the closet and man the fuck up and fight a REAL fight with some people who will actually fight back. But they themselves know that they will get their asses handed to them.

Its all political bullshit. When our boots get there, it will be the same fucked up lame ass ROE, and nothing will change. The bad guy wont get put down and the good guys actually fighting for the man next to him will get fucked over. People need to wake the fuck up to this rubbish.

In the new america, you are a racist.

On Sunday, President Obama and First Lady Michelle released astatement thanking Muslim Americans for their many “achievements and contributions… to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy.”doublepuke.gif

doublepuke.gif 

He's supporting his Muslim brothers, Islam-loving fuck. "The call to prayer is the most beautiful sound in the world." Yeah...when followed by a single gunshot then silence.

Bwahahaha...  You maked me LOL...

• Like 1

Thats sad.

On Sunday, President Obama and First Lady Michelle released astatement thanking Muslim Americans for their many “achievements and contributions… to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy.”doublepuke.gif

These FUCKERS need to get educated that the USA is a Constitutional Republic not some fucking Democracy.  The sheep are over running the wolves.  We now have 2 sheep saying that they will have wolf for lunch and the wolf gets not fucking say.  It should be that the wolf says no we will have cow instead or something like that.  Majority does not rule, that is mob rule and the fuck if some mob is gonna tell me what I can and cannot do with out a fucking fight.  Getting sick and fucking tired of this shit, and so are many many people that I know.  Many are just waiting for open hunting season on these fucks there will be an extinction of a group and all materials of them will be distoyed in huge bonfires along with drinking some beer and whatever other american liquior they choose all while eating PORK!

Dam it they done and made me go non PC with no restraint and will now call me some sort of racist or some other shit to suit their needs.

Edited by montec

Thats sad.

These FUCKERS need to get educated that the USA is a Constitutional Republic not some fucking Democracy.  The sheep are over running the wolves.  We now have 2 sheep saying that they will have wolf for lunch and the wolf gets not fucking say.  It should be that the wolf says no we will have cow instead or something like that.  Majority does not rule, that is mob rule and the fuck if some mob is gonna tell me what I can and cannot do with out a fucking fight.  Getting sick and fucking tired of this shit, and so are many many people that I know.  Many are just waiting for open hunting season on these fucks there will be an extinction of a group and all materials of them will be distoyed in huge bonfires along with drinking some beer and whatever other american liquior they choose all while eating PORK!

Dam it they done and made me go non PC with no restraint and will now call me some sort of racist or some other shit to suit their needs.

Racist

• Like 1

I just watched Dreams From My Real Father on Netflix.  Pretty enlightening to a guy who just woke up politically a couple years ago.  I've heard most of the BS about barry, but never really understood most of it.  This movie explained alot.

I'm not at all a reader.  But I would like to somehow get through rules for radicals.  Maybe there's an audio book out there.

• Like 1

Lying to non-,muslims is called taqiyya. It is expected and encouraged.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/011-taqiyya.htm

http://www.raymondibrahim.com/islam/taqiyya-about-taqiyya/

From the horse's mouth: http://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/al-taqiyya-dissimulation-part-1

http://www.islam-watch.org/warner/taqiyya-islamic-principle-lying-for-allah.htm

We should not believe anything a muslim says, for they lie to support and further their fight for world domination in the name of their false god.

• Like 3

I just watched Dreams From My Real Father on Netflix.  Pretty enlightening to a guy who just woke up politically a couple years ago.  I've heard most of the BS about barry, but never really understood most of it.  This movie explained alot.

I'm not at all a reader.  But I would like to somehow get through rules for radicals.  Maybe there's an audio book out there.

I believe there is an audio book read by the author himself, I believe. I could be wrong. I read it once a few years back and there's not much to it, you could read it fairly quickly. Reading it just makes you sick to your stomach so I would read something else. Start with Atlas Shrugged.

From the horse's mouth: http://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia-ahlul-bayt-dilp-team/al-taqiyya-dissimulation-part-1

We should not believe anything a muslim says, for they lie to support and further their fight for world domination in the name of their false god.

Excellent Post!!!

ALL muslims are our enemy's 

Excellent Post!!!

ALL muslims are our enemy's 

And here is proof.  If you don't see the similarities in the creeping of them into the US, and the mentality of our head ape toward them, you'd better wake up before you lose your head.  This will be us sooner than later under the current regime.

"Henning had gone to Syria to help get aid to people of all faiths in their hour of need,"

"Kassig had been working for the relief organization  Special Emergency Response and Assistance, or SERA, when he was captured on Oct. 1, 2013, on his way to Deir Ezzour in eastern Syria."

Gee, if  2 people would have walking right into a cage with half crazed lions and got pounced on and eating, everybody here, without exception would have called them dumbasses stupid, idiots etc...

but yet,  these 2 yahoos go skipping happily halfway around the world to a area that has crazy religious lunatics  with machetes. if they would have stayed at home they wouldn't have lost their heads. 

call me cold hearted, insensitive, etc.... but the fact remains these 2 people are morons ^10,  for putting themselves in the situation they're in. what? there aren't people in britian and the US they could have helped? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,  they just had to go to region that has lunatics with machetes and a deep hatred for westerns

I'll let Red  sum up these 2 guys, he does it so well biggrin.png

Edited by Matthew Hopkins