• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have 3 items in the for sale section that I will donate 100% of the proceeds to his family.

So young.  His life was barely started.   I'm in for doing something for his family.

Posted Images

Damn, I had a really long conversation with him over the phone a while back. Really down to earth guy. I hate to hear this. Being fairly young, things like this can really throw survivors for a financial loop and they may need some help. I have been there and the last thing you expect to be doing is bury your son or daughter. I'll be keeping an eye out for any update.

• Like 1

Reports coming in from other sources that correlate with the OP.. Everyone is waiting for true conformation.. will post as info becomes available..

Wow really hope this isn't true. I remember posting a question about glock night sights awhile back and he gave me a link to a relevant glock talk thread he had started. If I remember correctly, it seemed like he was a fairly frequent poster under the same name. Maybe they know a little more

Never had any personal dealings with him but he was a frequent poster. Sad to see another forum member gone if it's true. Prayers to the family.

ETA: I take that back. We have messaged in the past about some russian side folders and buttpads we were deciding to trade on. He is a pretty cool guy.

Edited by AZ-DAVE-IZ109

sad.png Well...  That really suck for his family/friends.

My sincere condolences to them.

We're all mortal.

I had a scare yesterday that reminded me of my mortality.

Edited by ChileRelleno

in real time.. there is a possibility that this may be a 'stolen phone' hoax.

lots of questions, few answers...

Praying it's some type of shenanigans...

Will advise.

in real time.. there is a possibility that this may be a 'stolen phone' hoax.

lots of questions, few answers...

Praying it's some type of shenanigans...

Will advise.

Looking forward to your advisory... Geez....

Im trying to contact his relatives. Bo isnt very techie, so its really difficult to pull anything on him up. I did find a possible way of contacting his relatives (i think they are at least). when/if i hear something, ill relay it

Man I hope this isn't true. Pretty sick joke if its a joke. GL to you guys looking into it.

Beef and I think me and beef have pked at each other a few times but I always hoped it was in good fun. He always seemed pretty chill. Hope all is well.

Hope he finds his phone if it was stolen. People can do some real damage to your finances from stolen shit.

His account was accessed last here on Sept 30.. got info his account was accessed on Oct 6th on VEPR forum..

Previous last activity was oct 6th. Someone is accessing his account but not contacting anyone apparently 

beefcakeb0

[ Add friend | Add foe ]

Last visited: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:25 am

Edited by veprk

His account was accessed last here on Sept 30.. got info his account was accessed on Oct 6th on VEPR forum..

Previous last activity was oct 6th. Someone is accessing his account but not contacting anyone apparently 

beefcakeb0

[ Add friend | Add foe ]

Last visited: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:25 am

Can admins capture the IP that the account used for access?

That may be helpful if there is any criminal activity related to his account access (stolen device, etc.).