• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have 3 items in the for sale section that I will donate 100% of the proceeds to his family.

So young.  His life was barely started.   I'm in for doing something for his family.

Posted Images

Sort of odd that the OP claims to have personally talked to the wife, yet not a single detail about how it happened and didn't even mention Bo by name, even though he refers to him as "our friend". And no more info since. Very odd indeed. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Sort of odd that the OP claims to have personally talked to the wife, yet not a single detail about how it happened and didn't even mention Bo by name, even though he refers to him as "our friend". And no more info since. Very odd indeed. I'm cautiously optimistic.

I posted the message the person sent me. That is the only communication I have had. I don't know who it was, just assumed it was his wife. I don't know any more than anyone else.

Last activity on GT was 0325 yesterday. No response to my PM's.

• Like 1

I think the message Mo Fugga got was the odd thing.. I was unaware that Bo was even married.. Mo only did what any one of us would do..

But it simply stated "wife" other messages sent from bo's accounts simply said "room mate" no one using names or giving contact info...

I posted the message the person sent me. That is the only communication I have had. I don't know who it was, just assumed it was his wife. I don't know any more than anyone else.Last activity on GT was 0325 yesterday. No response to my PM's.
Sorry, I wasn't implying that you personally did anything wrong. Someone mentioned a possible stolen phone hoax so I thought it might be possible that some joker hacked yours or his account and posted something in your name.

Alright, no useful information yet. My acquaintance couldn't find anything for anyone with that last name. I contacted the office in Bo's county of residence that handles records including death certificates, and was told that it takes 4-6 weeks for those records to reach them. Since it's already been more than a week since the purported date, if there hasn't been any further information or contact in 4 weeks, I'll send that office a request form. They do not give out any information over the phone. If there is a reasonably tactful way to send a letter to his residence, that may be another way to find out - though it may be better to use other resources so as not to upset his family in the event that he has passed.

I'd rather let those who knew him better take the initiative on that one.

• Like 3

Alright, no useful information yet. My acquaintance couldn't find anything for anyone with that last name. I contacted the office in Bo's county of residence that handles records including death certificates, and was told that it takes 4-6 weeks for those records to reach them. Since it's already been more than a week since the purported date, if there hasn't been any further information or contact in 4 weeks, I'll send that office a request form. They do not give out any information over the phone. If there is a reasonably tactful way to send a letter to his residence, that may be another way to find out - though it may be better to use other resources so as not to upset his family in the event that he has passed.

I'd rather let those who knew him better take the initiative on that one.

You might try obituaries at the local paper.

So very tragic... Was really hoping due to the oddness of everything that it was something else.. I apologize for any "false flags"..

Perhaps we could get something together for Amber & his mother..

RIP, Bo....