• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have 3 items in the for sale section that I will donate 100% of the proceeds to his family.

So young.  His life was barely started.   I'm in for doing something for his family.

Posted Images

So very tragic... Was really hoping due to the oddness of everything that it was something else.. I apologize for any "false flags"..

Perhaps we could get something together for Amber & his mother..

RIP, Bo....

PM me Juggs. If there's going to be a fund set up from the forum, I will contribute. Otherwise, I will go through other channels.

• Like 1

Way to young. RIP BeefcakeBo

Who knows how to set up some sort of donation link for the family?

http://www.weaverfuneralhome.net/cgi-bin/CompanyInternal?stdout+115+weaverfuneralhome.net+7352+4+9103:Lcgi_html/

Online condolences may be registered by visiting our website www.weaverfuneralhome.net

Normal procedure in my experience is to just send a nice letter to the family and some cash. Address it to the family and send it to the funeral home. The director will serve your letter to the immediate family.

• Like 1

I saw how to leave leave a message and the families names, but no addresses. I'm sure I could find them with some digging but is anything already setup? I'd be glad to send some some money- I buried my mom a couple years back and was amazed at what a funeral cost. Bo was one of the few guys here younger than me and a damn decent fellow. We as a group will miss him.

See you on the other side Bo

I don't get on here much these days... and this has hit me like a ton of bricks.  I knew beefcake pretty good through this site and the chat.  Spent countless late night and early morning hours years back but hadn't really communicated with him in at least a year.  Hard to process... I feel for his loved ones and wish them well in their time of grief.

• Like 1

copied the last message i had with him. very sad, wish i got over here more often. sucks big time.

Sent 21 August 2014 - 01:28 PM

its been awhile since ive been over here. hows life?

beefcakeb0
beefcakeb0

Top Member

• av-21102.jpg?_r=0
  • Chat Moderator
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 2,017 posts

Sent 24 August 2014 - 08:16 PM

meh, its all mountains and valleys man. single life/bachelor... student again...got a new laptop but truck needs work, new glock bought myself for my bday. just life. and you?

I just want to say, I logged on here tonight to send Bo a message and saw the news. Me and Bo talked quite a bit through private chat back when he was in the chat every night, about everything from firearms to his personal life. I never got to meet him in person but most definitely considered him a real friend. Deeply saddened.

Rest In Peace, Bo. You're part of the universe now.

post-7122-0-34507400-1414222156.png

post-7122-0-16586200-1414221611_thumb.png

Edited by KC913