Fathers, dont let you daughters be muslims (duh)

Not that it matters to me but, that's an Austrian Immigrant and also a child without a developed mind.

If the parents weren't predisposed with free social gifts and care from the Austrians, perhaps they could have cared for their daughter better.

Don't worry about your daughters becoming Muslim, they wont so long as you pay attention to them and love them. They will be a lot like you.

• Like 2

Last names are Bosnian. Betting they were already Muslims since birth, but decided the bad boys of ISIS were too hot to resist.

Notice how quickly the spiritually pure and righteous Muslim men get an underage girl knocked up.

• Like 1

Last names are Bosnian. Betting they were already Muslims since birth, but decided the bad boys of ISIS were too hot to resist.

Notice how quickly the spiritually pure and righteous Muslim men get an underage girl knocked up.

This ^

Bosnian muslims. They didnt convert but probably none practicing, none religious family

>>Women living in areas under Islamic State control must follow strict Islamic laws and have very few rights, with numerous reports of females being sexually and physically abused by the group’s members.<<

How screwed up does a teenage girl have to be to find this attractive?

I'm betting they don't think the ISIS dudes are hot anymore.  Matter of fact, I'm also bettin their girly parts are wrecked.f0ckers.gif

They MAY have had forced female circumcisions, as required by Islam. Imagine THAT torture!

I'm sure that's much better than being a semen receptacle at an ISIS partyhaha.gif

I'm betting they don't think the ISIS dudes are hot anymore.  Matter of fact, I'm also bettin their girly parts are wrecked.f0ckers.gif

They MAY have had forced female circumcisions, as required by Islam. Imagine THAT torture!

I'm sure that's much better than being a semen receptacle at an ISIS partyhaha.gif

They believe women are for babies...boys are for fun.

• Like 1

That's why I spend as much time with my daughters as I can.  I tell them why God loves them, and I make an effort to spend active time with them every day.  Hug them and give them attention.  Give them self confidence and love.  I don't want them getting sucked into a muslim relationship.  That would kill me.

• Like 1

headline should read:

I gave up my rights and sanity to become an Islamic meat sock!

It makes me wonder how much bullshit they were fed about the life of muslim women before they ran away.  I can almost guarantee they were talking online with male goatfuckers, who would say anything to get a couple cute human girls to rape.  

• Like 5

Honestly part of the Islamic world's problem is their women. They have no spine, and are not allowed to as per the Koran. If Muslim women would say we are not taking this shit any more, and start cutting off some dicks in the middle of the night, or put some bullets in their husband's heads, their men might be forced to improve their behavior

Honestly part of the Islamic world's problem is their women. They have no spine, and are not allowed to as per the Koran. If Muslim women would say we are not taking this shit any more, and start cutting off some dicks in the middle of the night, or put some bullets in their husband's heads, their men might be forced to improve their behavior

Yeah...  Cuz that wouldn't end in the brutal slaughter of wimmin on sighthaha.gif

Couple of viewpoints. First the pictures of each young lady appear well done and I have a hunch that both Austrian families are fairly wealthy. Nothing to back that up with except just a feeling. Just me.

Second; I think the young ladies in question just wanted to have more fun and perhaps saw going and joining as just another rich girl cool vacation fling thing. Boy, were they most likely greatly surprised.

Now, can they get back home? Dunno. Switching around here, if they both were American citizens, how would we feel about it and would they be able to return to the good old USA? Dunno either. HB of CJ (old coot)

One of them is only 15. It's pretty easy to influence a 15 year old that's the reason it's illegal for us to fuck em until they are older and able to make better better decisions. They obviously made a huge mistake but I don't know if I'd let them back either. How do we know they aren't radicalized and being sent back to kill as many countrymen as possible. Sucks for them but I'd err on the side of caution.

In my opinion.

If they were stupid enough to go to begin with.

I dont want them back!

Poor decisions have consequences 

And when you made poor decisions did your consequences last a lifetime?

In my opinion.

I dont want them back!

In many cases, yes!
  • Like 2

In my opinion.

I dont want them back!

In many cases, yes!

Of course, usually it has to do with murder. But as a teenager no one here ever did stupid shit? Never run away from home? Never tired drugs? Never stole anything or vandalized anything? Taking dads car for a joy ride?

I guess might as well execute them. Why not? Consequences and all....

In my opinion.

I dont want them back!

Yes they did!  both bad decisions AND good decisions.

All people make some bad decisions.

Most dont rise to the level of becoming nothing more than breeding stock or sex toys for terrorists.

With isis slaughtering thousands of men women and innocent children, along with sex slaving hundreds of women and young girls

Beheading innocent people, inciting others to do the same in Oklahoma and around the world. .

I have NO read it NO compassion for any person that supports them in ANY way .

These idiots volunteered for the position they hold. I would say the penalty is self assessed.

• Like 1

I went through the guy on the internet with my daughter when she was 15 or 16. Not very fun, she thought this guy was the love of her life. She was never allowed to go see said guy and lost internet, phone etc. Lasted about two months before the guy moved on. She has never forgiven me for that. Maybe when she has kids she'll come to understand why.

If these girls where legal age when they left, it is on them mostly. Where were the parents? Did they not raise the girls and teach them about the evils of the world?

Hope it works out for them, but sometimes the mistakes cannot be overcome

• Like 1

Yeah a most of the blame for this shit goes to the dumbass kids, what part of these assholes are butchering people did you miss on the nightly news in your I’m going to be a freedom fighter fantasy. Other than do a little research and maybe talk to some knowledgeable people about it before you jump on a plane and rush over there. You fucked up big time and now it’s going to cost you big time maybe even your life. As the Duke says below:

Some blame goes to the family mom, dad, brothers, sister, grand parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and any others. Don’t you people talk? What kind of values do you as a group have that some of you thought this kind of thing was even remotely a good thing to do?

Some part of this goes to the community, schools, and society in general. We’re raising too many kids that have be sheltered for everything so nothing has a possibility of negative results that could bite them in the ass. Now these same people that protected you before you went to join the terrorist want to be protected from you, no surprise there.

When I raised my son who’s now 33 it was pretty much at a time that was the end of giving a naughty child an ass whipping. Today if I punished a child the same way I was raised and raised him with a spanking on the clothed butt by my bare hand chances are I’d be arrested. (idiot using a switch till the child bleeds should be arrested) I never thought of myself as abused and I’m pretty sure my son doesn’t think of himself that way either, but we both came to understand from an early age that doing something stupid can hurt you. Other statement is thank God I had a boy I don’t know what I’d have done trying to raise a girl.

end of rant

post-26137-0-45753600-1413311559_thumb.jpg

Some of the blame goes to the family mom, dad, brothers, sister, grand parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and any others. Don’t you people talk? What kind of values do you as a group have that some of you thought this kind of thing was even remotely a good thing to do?

Some of us dont! Never was much into that even as a kid. Parents tried but best they could get out of me were one word answers like "ok", "fine" "yes". Parents are not friends, they are parents. Its kinda like mixing business and pleasure or bringing your personal life to work or work life home. I dont mix the two. never liked it when my parents tried to either