Obama's Children Go Wild Trying To Start Gang War

"To prevent this from happening again, we're gonna have a stronger presence here, said Maj. Ken Hunter with the Arizona Department of Public Safety. "At the gate, there will be more aggressive searches and we will be very visible throughout the rest of the fair."

Great... now Jackson, Sharpton and "Consultant" Holder will gather there to make speeches about "Whitey keepin dem down."   :rolleyes:

Sure must be embarrassing for the good black men who work for a living. I have an idea. Use music to promote hard work, education and paying your own way thru life. My tribe has all sorts of music that is inspirational. Who knows, it may have even been designed to make me a good little worker and walk the line. 

It's sad to see the world my children have to live in. I grew up in a rural town where young men opened doors for their elders. Little girls wore dresses and sang songs to the old men. People cared about their appearance and their standing in the community.

Perhaps I'm dreaming. Maybe music could fix all that is wrong in the world.

• Like 2

I'm quite certain these young scallywag's are just venting their frustration's over the fair popcorn being white.  There is absolutely no reason other than racism to not have black popcorn.

Other than that burnt taste. 021.gif

You sir are a racist.  To these young lads it tastes good that way.

The sad thing is, this is the same type of behavior that was responsible for shutting down Astroworld in Houston. The citizens of the US deserve reparations for the economic damage this has caused.

Yes we do.  But to even have a thought like this can get your NBA franchise taken from you.

These idiots are making a good case for police departments why every event needs to be locked down.

They apparently don't value their own freedom.

Seems they'd rather be in cages throwing poop at visitors. haha.gif haha.gif haha.gif

They do same shit here, have a look beaten.gif

The city was the site of the 1989 Greekfest riots. This civil disturbance ... Virginia Beach City is part of the Virginia Beach-Norfolk metro area.. http ... Official City of Virginia Beach Web Site. Explore how Virginia Beach

http://www.libertynews.com/2013/04/media-covering-up-minority-riots-shootings-and-stabbings-in-virginia-beach-virginia/

Media Covering Up Minority Riots, Shootings and Stabbings in Virginia Beach, Virginia - See more at: http://www.libertynews.com/2013/04/media-covering-up-minority-riots-shootings-and-stabbings-in-virginia-beach-virginia/#sthash.3B1YJIED.dpuf

Virginia Beach Mayor Refers to Weekend Riots, Stabbings, Shootings and Robberies as “Disruptions” Re: Oceanfront Riots - See more at: http://www.libertynews.com/2013/04/virginia-beach-mayor-refers-to-weekend-riots-stabbings-shootings-and-robberies-as-disruptions-re-oceanfront-riots/#sthash.hQQ8c0El.dpuf

• Like 1

The AZ state fair has been owned by gang bangers forever.  I wouldn't go near that retard convention.

TX state fair is also going on right now. All depends on when you go. Weekday, about 10am, mostly kids and parents. Weekends, forget it. Banger heaven. Although it has gotten substantially better in recent years.

Edited by Semper299