Most the pictures look like someone dressed for Halloween. Nothing to be worried about until some kids that thought the knockout game was fun start making it into something more than it needs to be. Someone will end up shot and then the gun will be blamed. "He was just dressing up for Halloween, the machete was a prop! He didn't deserve to be shot!"

give me a fuckin' break here rolleyes.gif , fucking people now are afraid of their own damn shadows that any fucking thing is deemed as "terrorized" rolleyes.gif .

this close to Halloween it's just  some   kids dressed up as "evil clowns" with what is likely plastic machetes and plastic guns and people are pissing their pants over that.  it doesn't help the news media is spreading this bullshit fear to boot, by using buzz words as "terrorized",  but then sounds about right for this day and age.

OH NO!!! EVIL CLOWNS!! WE'RE PISSING IN OUR PANTS OUR PANTY SHIELDS  ARE LEAKING  AND WE'RE TERRORIZED!!!!!!!!!!! SAVE US FROM THE EVIL CLOWNS!!!!!

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif  

I would have been labeled a "terrorist" now  of the stuff I did around Halloween when I was a kid.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 2

If any sane person is confronted by several psychotic looking individuals armed with machetes axes and bats.

And those individuals take an aggressive posture toward that person?

I think even the mighty and fearless Matthew might soil his panty liner a little haha.gif

I would warn them off,  but If they came within 21 feet...I would most likely shoot them

• Like 3

These idiots are trying to get themselves killed

Wow the guy at 1:40 had significantly more restraint than most would in a similar situation.. They did get really lucky.

I don't think Matthew was saying in instance of charging or taking aggressive postures. In the video above I think those guys are flirting with death.

In the original article they only show pictures of a really ugly clown standing around in the distance. Nothing really menacing about that other than imagination. We certainly shouldn't be making a crime of looking scary. What's next, charging people with terroristic threats over gory Halloween decorations?

give me a fuckin' break here :rolleyes: , fucking people now are afraid of their own damn shadows that any fucking thing is deemed as "terrorized" :rolleyes: .

this close to Halloween it's just  some   kids dressed up as "evil clowns" with what is likely plastic machetes and plastic guns and people are pissing their pants over that.  it doesn't help the news media is spreading this bullshit fear to boot, by using buzz words as "terrorized",  but then sounds about right for this day and age.

OH NO!!! EVIL CLOWNS!! WE'RE PISSING IN OUR PANTS OUR PANTY SHIELDS  ARE LEAKING  AND WE'RE TERRORIZED!!!!!!!!!!! SAVE US FROM THE EVIL CLOWNS!!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:  

I would have been labeled a "terrorist" now  of the stuff I did around Halloween when I was a kid.

21foot rule

You wanna know how to get rid of these clowns? They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the circus, you send one of his to the morgue. *That's* the * Coulrophobia * way! And that's how you get rid of clowns.

post-26137-0-50025900-1413307584.jpg

Edited by the 4th Doctor
  • Like 2

These idiots are trying to get themselves killed

Wow the guy at 1:40 had significantly more restraint than most would in a similar situation.. They did get really lucky.

With the number of ppl applying for CCW's.
I think I can armchair quarterback this one.

My guess is these clowns choose a liberal state like new York or California. Since place with strick gun laws.

I'm also guessing by the sideways gangster grip this guy didn't have a licence, and possibly a prohibited person and was worried about having the police finding him with a gun. Which is why he was so reluctant to shoot. Betting on his own terms he'd be happy to plug somebody with rival colors or maybe some sicker with too much cash for their own good.