GUYS,

Afflicted by sharp abdominal pain, and terrified by what seemed to be budding stems sticking out, Diana Martinez sought the medical help of a woman nurse. 

TALK ABOUT "FERTILE MYRTLE".....SHE CAN GROW SPUDS IN THAT THING.........

AA, HAVING SOME FISH STICKS WITH THEM CHIPS?haha.gif 

JESS1344

• Like 1

Could ya BOX that up for later please.

My wife told me a story about her idiot sister from when they were little girls. Her sister was never the sharpest tool in the shed.

She was about 7 years old. One day she was complaining about a headache. Her mom noticed she had an unusual pungent odor.

A week or so earlier she had stuck a bean up her noose and it sprouted. She was embarrassed to tell any one

"She took me outside and asked me to come with her to her house before her mom came back, [she said] that she needed to ask me something that only I could hear,”  ---- Aaaand now the whole world knows! 

• Like 3

"She took me outside and asked me to come with her to her house before her mom came back, [she said] that she needed to ask me something that only I could hear,”  ---- Aaaand now the whole world knows! 

If you only read that part of the whole story you'd think it was a pedophile story. Toss a van with "Free Candy" on the side of it and it's an ABC after-school movie