I'd like to slap this SOB…. yeah, totally wreck a $2400 dollar AK…..and your point is???? we already know a AK is very durable. 

So you have to destroy one of the most expensive AK's on the market…… Go out and buy a new corvette stingray and smash it into a wall while your at it.

You have too much money and too little brains…... rant over.010.gif

Maybe he needs to spend his money testing SOMETHING?

I suggest something a bit more timely and important -

like an Ebola vaccine?

I saw that vid last week.  Well, part of it anyway.  It's the dumbest thing MAC has ever done.  It's the kind of juvenile crap I expect from iraqveteran8888.

It's the only time I've ever thumbs downed one of his vids.

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 2

For some of us watching that might make you cringe. But I dont see any reason for trashing the guy. If he has the money and funds to spend that type of money and thats how he wishes to do it. Then more power to him. Its his right.

I for one would never do that to any of my AKs. I already know what they can do. But I suppose he wants to show people that dont wish to risk damaging their guns what it can do.

To each his own.

• Like 2

I don't care if he damages his own guns.  In fact I want him to.  Real torture tests are useful.  If something breaks easily I have no use for it.

But putting gummy bears and twinkies in an AK?  Does he think we might be assaulting the ball pit at the mcdonalds?  Does he think Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs was a documentary?

• Like 3

Its an AK!!

This is the stuff everyone loves about them...sheesh

Dont brag about them working with a ham sammich stuffed in there or dumped in da mud,  and then get mad when someone does exactly that

And I have always been told that part of the AK fever was that they were so cheap.

So its only $2400..00 and thats (cheap)  so go buy two

Note I am just pulling yer leghaha.gif

• Like 1

Now, take your processed foods out of the rifle and bury it in moon dust from the sand box, get it wet, low crawl across a sandy field for 600 meters. Take a swim, drop it out the back of your pickup at 100kph on a hard pan road, put 500 rounds in it, go for a swim, freeze over night, wake up and go for a hike, when it thaws out, shoot 500 rounds, slide it down a few rock ledges using rope to guide it, pull it back up. put some more moon dust in the dust cover, march, shoot 500 rounds and then toss immediately into cold water, dry off and inspect.

Silly video. Did no damage to the rifle but was careless.

• 4 weeks later...

Serious torture test of a very expensive AK.

Beware the first 30 seconds.  You may have some explaining to do if your boss is standing nearby.

Edited by Darth Saigus

Also pretty amazing that it was one of the PA red dots that some people were trashing in the deals thread earlier this summer... It survived the road drag test and the dunk in the pond, did not fog up even with cracked glass, and continued holding zero.

I rarely ever rant, but MAC Channel is a sore spot for me.... Corbin could change that with a few mouse clicks as I only have one grievance with him. The following is about a lack of integrity and consideration for his fellow enthusiasts.

I used to have some respect for Corbin, but the following video is full of untruths and he continues to leave it up at youtube. He has never replied to any of my requests for him to edit the video for TRUTH or remove it.

I know you are reading this....

HAVE SOME INTEGRITY.... TAKE IT DOWN! PEOPLE ARE STILL GETTING FUCKED BY HTA BECAUSE OF THE INACCURACIES IN YOUR VIDEO! IF YOU CAN SHAMELESSLY CONTINUE TO LEAVE THE VIDEO UP AND NOT EDIT IT, IT SAYS A LOT ABOUT YOU AND NONE OF IT IS GOOD! 

CONSUMERS: If you watch this video, understand the following FACTS in spite of the bullshit you are seeing and hearing in the video....

1- There is no AK74 mount for these suppressors. They sell a "Universal Mount" for 24x1.5mm that "requires gunsmith fitting". BULLSHIT! The fucker is solid and it is impossible to "mount" it to a barrel. IT IS NOT A MOUNT! It requires machining on a lathe, not "fitting".

2- There is no QD mount available for these suppressors....  over 3 years later and they abandoned the project long ago!

3- This is all you need to know about their "Lifetime Warranty"....

"Baffel and end cap strikes are NOT covered by warranty, as they occur due to forces outside of our control." -  HTA

They used to cover baffle strikes and switched up. That was a lowlife move considering many existing customers based their decision to purchase on what used to be an excellent warranty.

Huntertown Arms and MAC Channel duped many people into thinking they were investing in a suppressor that would mount to an AK74 and have an available QD system in the future. NEITHER have happened and that video came out in 2011!!!! I had to do a production run at ADCO Firearms to have mounts made to run these cans on AK74 threading because I didn't have a lathe that would cut metric threading at the time. They sold out in 26 hours and people still contact me about them.

CORBIN, DISPLAY SOME INTEGRITY and consideration for your fellow enthusiasts AND TAKE THIS VIDEO DOWN!

IF YOU DON'T TAKE IT DOWN, YOU MAY AS WELL REACH INTO PEOPLE'S WALLETS AND STEAL THEIR MONEY TO GIVE TO HTA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=texEzvXnmdk