US Military To Respond To Ebola INSIDE THE USA

Just in from Reuter's News. Moderators; this may be political ... relocate if necessary. Seems the Pentagon is going to or has deployed medical intervention teams INSIDE the USA to address current or future Ebola "concerns".

And so it begins? My feeble mind boggles with this. No war, no national emergency, no nothing right now to speak of. So why MILITARY involvement? Oh, there is so much about this I do not yet understand, but will quickly.

Tin Foil hat time? The question is ... "oven tempered" or "quilted strength"? (old coot stuff for the type of aluminum foil ... like from the 1960s. Alcoa vs Rennolds (sp) brands of aluminum foil.) HB of CJ (old coot) Retired RN.

Edited for speeling

Edited by HB of CJ

Just in from Reuter's News. Moderators; this may be political ... relocate if necessary. Seems the Pentagon is going to or has deployed medical intervention teams INSIDE the USA to address current or future Ebola "concerns".

And so it begins? My feeble mind boggles with this. No war, no national emergency, no nothing right now to speak of. So why MILITARY involvement? Oh, there is so much about this I do not yet understand, but will quickly.

Tin Foil hat time? The question is ... "oven tempered" or "quilted strength"? (old coot stuff for the type of aluminum foil ... like from the 1960s. Alcoa vs Rennolds (sp) brands of aluminum foil.) HB of CJ (old coot) Retired RN.

Edited for speeling

Fucker couldn't try to stop the mid terms?!?!  

He's up to something.  Guess we'll find out in 2 1/2 weeks.horror.gif

ILLEGAL per the Posse Comitatus Act. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1385

http://usacac.army.mil/cac2/call/docs/10-16/ch_12.asp

http://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/monograph_reports/MR1251/MR1251.AppD.pdf

They CAN, however, mobilize the National Guard, but only under the STATE authority of Title 32, not FEDERAL authority.

...Do you feel like a really hot frog yet?

..remember the Four Boxes.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 1

ILLEGAL per the Posse Comitatus Act. http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1385

http://usacac.army.mil/cac2/call/docs/10-16/ch_12.asp

http://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/monograph_reports/MR1251/MR1251.AppD.pdf

They CAN, however, mobilize the National Guard, but only under the STATE authority of Title 32, not FEDERAL authority.

...Do you feel like a really hot frog yet?

Legalees haven't stopped them yet...............

TacSat; good question and thank you. I visibly saw it on the Reuters News Service site bookmarked on my computer about 5 minutes before I posted it first here on this Saiga 12 Forum. We can check the time stamp. I have NOT looked elsewhere nor have I rechecked that site. Excellent questions and answers everybody and thank you. I for one do not know what to make of this. Just me. Henry

Fox News is also now reporting it in a slightly different version. Sec. of Defense say 30 man teams are PREPARING to deploy to assist Ebola concerns. Still very interesting. HB of CJ (old coot)

Fox News is also now reporting it in a slightly different version. Sec. of Defense say 30 man teams are PREPARING to deploy to assist Ebola concerns. Still very interesting. HB of CJ (old coot)

Edit; Very strange. Seems my most recent repeat update post just got posted along with my prior post. Maybe we can not post separate threads just minutes apart? I have no explanation. HB

Edit again. forum running weird. Double posting and combining posts. Hummm. HB

Edit again. I mispelt TacSat. Sorry

Edited by HB of CJ

The ballot box is being taken away by voter fraud.

The soap box is being taken away by political correctness and direct attacks on conservatives by media and government.

The jury box is being taken away by the refusal to prosecute criminals of the privileged class.

They really really want to take away the cartridge box but so far we are holding our ground on that one.

TakSat; good question and thank you. I visibly saw it on the Reuters News Service site bookmarked on my computer about 5 minutes before I posted it first here on this Saiga 12 Forum. We can check the time stamp. I have NOT looked elsewhere nor have I rechecked that site. Excellent questions and answers everybody and thank you. I for one do not know what to make of this. Just me. Henry

Edit; Very strange. Seems my most recent repeat update post just got posted along with my prior post. Maybe we can not post separate threads just minutes apart? I have no explanation. HB

Edit again. forum running weird. Double posting and combining posts. Hummm. HB

Reuters being in the hip pocket of the royals may have someting to do with that. (no misspelling)

The thing about viruses is that the more people who are infected the more infectious the virus becomes. 

Viruses mutate fast and obviously the most infectious mutations will spread.  Each generation will be slightly more infectious than the last.

• Like 1

And you'll love the style of military quarrantine!  Machine guns stationed outside each hospital ward to prevent any breaking of quarrantine.

I do remember those old biowar drills, and had to sit behind one of those guns.  Least they don't fuck around like the CDC! 

The local police have already become federalized via grants, training and equipment. They are loyal to the feds and that's a conflict of interest. They have already been militarized which is illegal.

But, nobody gives a shit.

I disagree with your assessment 

If things ever come down to it, your local and state LEOs will be standing between you and a tyrannical govt 

• Like 2

Got to love how the military is the answer for everything.

State department can’t do shit overseas,

assload of homeland alphabet agencies can’t perform any useful function inside or outside their own office except spend money.

So every task becomes a mission for the military that the government hates to fund but is pretty much a non entity without.

Seemed like a bad idea at the time but who knows it might be a better way forward.

post-26137-0-41104600-1413820303.jpg

• Like 1

of all the federal entities,  the military is the only one that is competent and has the equipment to do any task that is required of them in emergencies and disasters etc... . do you really want the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)  to tackle emergencies/ natural disasters etc.... ? remember Hurricane Hugo and Katrina?  yeah,  that did a bang up job there rolleyes.gif

The teams are 5 doctors and 20 nurses trained in infectious disease with the equipment required.

Can be deployed in the US within 72hrs

NO machine guns or guards  or other imaginary stuff 

cut it out jim, this is a gun board where  conspiracy theory, nut jobbery,  aluminum foil nonsense rules.   there is no room for thinking, logic and sanity.

Edited by Matthew Hopkins

The local police have already become federalized via grants, training and equipment. They are loyal to the feds and that's a conflict of interest. They have already been militarized which is illegal.

If things ever come down to it, your local and state LEOs will be standing between you and a tyrannical govt 

Now that has to be the biggest bunch of shit I've read in a while......that's a real steamer.

• Like 2

Now that has to be the biggest bunch of shit I've read in a while......that's a real steamer.

Well during the last go round of anti gun stuff , hundreds of county Sheriffs around the country told the federal govt that they would NOT allow federal agents to implement or enforce  un constitutional laws in their counties .

Thats a fact!!! 

And I would call that standing between you and a tyrannical govt

Jim with all due respect would you mind giving the number of Sheriffs that stood along with this illegitimate government?

There are 3007 in the US and a couple of hundred sided our way.

Only a handful of Police Depts even made a whimper.

If you want to use numbers you have to accept all they reveal.

The teams are 5 doctors and 20 nurses trained in infectious disease with the equipment required.

You have a LOT to learn about military quarrantine practices!

I had to man those guns!

• Like 1

I had to man those guns!

Nah...  Jim pretty much knows everything.

I had to man those guns!

Nah...  Jim pretty much knows everything.

Underestimating the evil in men's hearts is the most common last great mistake in history.

• Like 3