Best Priced Quality AK-74 Mags?

Hey guys I have been on this forum for a while, but mainly for Saiga 12 section.  I just recently bought my very first AK-74 which is an Arsenal and need a recommendation on mags and the cheapest place to buy them?  I have looked around a little and holy shit they seem pricey compared to 7.62 mags?  Best and cheapest placeto buy would be great?  Does anywhere run any sales on AK-74 mags that I should wait for?

Hey guys I have been on this forum for a while, but mainly for Saiga 12 section.  I just recently bought my very first AK-74 which is an Arsenal and need a recommendation on mags and the cheapest place to buy them?  I have looked around a little and holy shit they seem pricey compared to 7.62 mags?  Best and cheapest placeto buy would be great?  Does anywhere run any sales on AK-74 mags that I should wait for?

~$25 each for surplus mags is the lowest going rate for them anymore. They used to be $8 a pop but those days are long gone. 

~$25 each for surplus mags is the lowest going rate for them anymore. They used to be $8 a pop but those days are long gone. 

Where is that deal at?

Are the tantal mags as reliable as the surplus Bulgarian and Russian mags?

Tantal mags come in two varieties. One is steel, which is basically the same design as steel combloc 7.62 mags, and the other is poly, which is of the same design as Russian and Bulgarian poly 74 mags. However, the poly Tantal mags lack steel reinforcements in the floor-plate area of the mag.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...