Need to buy a bolt assembly

Hello. I recently disassembled my MKA and discovered that it has a cracked bolt. The crack isn't very severe and it hasn't gone all the way through to the other side yet but I would like to replace the bolt anyway. It is also missing a little piece of metal where on the top of the bolt near the crack.

Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement bolt assembly? I have the XN model by the way. Thanks in advance for any help.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, my damned locking block just broke.  I need another'n like the rest of y'all.  FRITZTHEMOOSE, what contact info do you have for Turkey do you have?

I emailed info@xnarms.com and they say they are shipping me a bolt since my XN bolt has that crack above the pin like they all seem to develop.  I don't know how this works out with Form 6 requirements since the cost is zero.

I have not received anything yet, but it has been less than a week.

Edited by deathray

Okay, my damned locking block just broke.  I need another'n like the rest of y'all.  FRITZTHEMOOSE, what contact info do you have for Turkey do you have?

if its pre-xn gp rifle in sweden is doing locking blocks. had one of mine break too and got it from them. gustav is a nice guy just google gustaf person rifle.  or xn-arms directly got all my parts within a week two tops but I am in Austria so might take longer in the US. Not sure if you require import permit tho. I dont at least not for parts like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting development.  The new bolts from XN lack that top piece of steel.

Factory bolt with the good old "XN crack"

cGfZ9DU.jpg

And the new one fresh from Turkey:

7fJAiaw.jpg

I guess they just decided to cut that section out completely to avoid people like me who complain about cracks and such.

Total time from my "hey guys, I've got a problem here..." email to receiving the bolt was 30 days.